Riot, are you happy with Cho'gath right now?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antholagnia

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatevista View Post
is it me or do you guy like keeping Cho small because it seems easier to use and the hit box is smaller just like shy i hate changing into dragon form.
You want your hit box to be larger so that you can be a meat shield for your team.

GypsyhookMusic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingDonkey View Post
He's fine, just because you don't see him in tourneys doesn't mean he's bad.
It means he doesn't fit in. That's what the game is based on. Look at Talon. He's freaking awesome and just fine as is, but he does not really fit in.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

07-23-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

From memory he's on live team's list of champs due to receive a bit of polish (same sort of approach taken with Malz and Sona recently for example, so more a focus on improving useability and responsiveness than straight buffs).

Paletongue

07-23-2012

Sweet.

imweasel09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
From memory he's on live team's list of champs due to receive a bit of polish (same sort of approach taken with Malz and Sona recently for example, so more a focus on improving useability and responsiveness than straight buffs).
Useability and responsiveness like making his Q not take forever? please say yes.

Markanaya

07-23-2012

Quote:
Good to know, thanks for the response! I'm looking forward to it!

GuiltyGecko

07-23-2012

Quote:
Although I still think he should get MR per level.

Edit: For example, Cho'Gath is usually built tanky like Amumu, even though they both have decent AP ratios. The difference is Amumu gets MR per level, while cho doesn't. I suppose an arguement could be made that Cho gets health from his ult, but Amumu gets reduced damage from tantrum and has better base and hp scaling that cho'gath. So he too has good innate tankiness.

Maybe one of the following?
1. MR per level
2. Shorter Delay on Q
3. Lose 1/3 of stacks on death instead of 1/2.

Toxinia

07-23-2012

Glad to see the first champ I ever bought is getting some improvements.

Cae vida loka

07-23-2012

Quote:
what about tryndamere and shaco

can u post the list plz

Antholagnia

07-23-2012

Quote:
That is nice to hear.

Also, I'd like for Riot to be aware that nobody likes the red circle.

1234567 ... 10