karma mid

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masuhara

07-21-2012

best build imo

3 gp5 into

cdr boots
deathcap
abyssal scep
lichbane
dfg
ga

works wonders

bowlerjoe

07-21-2012

Karma is one of my favorite characters believe it or not she was one of the characters i bought really early before i turned level 16. She stood out. I entered my first game and everyone called me a troll i said i was interested in her as a good support champion. That first game i had 6 kills 3 deaths and 18 assists. I will never forget the other team asking after the game. How are you so good with karma? The best question asked to me was. How did you master Karma? I replied to him/her it was first game ever with Karma. He/She was shocked and so was the rest of his team. I ask that Karma is never ever ever ever ever ever to be changed except for a new skin here and there. I believe she is a difficult champion to master and should stay that way.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuhara View Post
dont change her she is one of the best mids in the game.
Hahah oh wow no.

Karma is a ****ing terrible AP carry. Way to gimp your team, scrubs.

Masuhara

07-22-2012

haha oh wow yea, so what makes her a terrible ap carry?

her sustain, farming capability, aoe dmg, utility, hard to gank?

how bout the fact that only a very small amount of mids have the short cd's and sustained dps needed to actually kill her befor her shield is back up - cass ryze anni viegar

well how bout late game fully stacked? lets see if u land all abilities ur doing about 2k dmg,ALL AOE,and providing utility, that doesnt sound like a carry?

lets look at her late game more, how bout low risk high reward, spirit bond on naut, malph, skarn, mao, ammu, ect. followed by a 700 dmg sheild and a heal for 20% missing health?

more late game fun facts soul sheild on a 6 sec cd, thats 700dmg blocked 6 sec cd, heavenly wave 4.5 sec cd, spirit bond 9 sec cd, matra 14. Oh well she needs some serious cash for that.... np she's also one of the best farmers.

bottom line is she's an anti - mid champ that becomes invaulable late game and all but unstoppable when paired with gap closer jungle and any support with a sheild or heal all good tho keep being a zero

Adanu

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
Hahah oh wow no.

Karma is a ****ing terrible AP carry. Way to gimp your team, scrubs.
Karma is an awesome AP carry. You just suck with her.

XCodes

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adanu View Post
Karma is an awesome AP carry. You just suck with her.
$10 says he hasn't even played Karma, he just saw that Karma doesn't have the "Mage" tag, and therefore is a terribad AP Mid.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

Yeah, you and the rest of the Junior Members keep telling yourself that.

I'll be over here in REALITY where Karma has terrible ratios, short range, and no ability to fight after the first three seconds of any teamfight.

SpamMasubi

07-22-2012

The thing is, Karma's full combo is heavily reliant on her mantras. A mantra takes ****ing 24 seconds to recharge. She can land her combos at the most once every 20 seconds assuming she has 2 mantas available.

Invictrix

07-22-2012

I went against a karma mid a few hours ago with Xerath and it impressed me.

I ended up 2/5/5 and she went 6/3/?, but we did almost exactly the same damage(within a few thousand) and my team still won however, so I am not convinced it rewards good play as well as a more traditional mage.

The Karma player was admittedly better than I was(600 to 800 wins) not that I told her that.

Giltia Zero

07-22-2012

Xerath does slightly less damage with his vanilla ultimate alone than Karma does with her whole combo.

Then you factor in his range and magic pen and his two other spells... it's not pretty for Karma. The fact that you did so much worse than Karma reflects poorly on you, and says nothing about Karma.

123456 ... 7