Rise of the Thorns: Designing Zyra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonsEyeG

07-20-2012

she should have 3 seeds to seed down, not only two, that seems like a weak number and i sense a long cool-down before she gets more seeds once ones are crushed or used.

Morello

Lead Designer

07-20-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
You said that with Zyra you would deliver something new :

Do you still consider this to be true? and if you do, what's so impressive about her? (There is 1 current possibility I can see and you wouldn't be the cause of it since it's the graphics...)
The seed interactions are brand new. You can't "hatch" things out of placables in another MOBA, and you certainly can't choose which spell hatches which plant minion.

You may or may not like Zyra, but she is new and fresh, objectively.

David12596

07-20-2012

I can't wait till she comes out. I really want to see how she works in dominion.

I would imagine though, having tried her on the PBE a few games, that she will be rather hard to play in dominion because of dominions "face pace nature".

DragonsEyeG

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The seed interactions are brand new. You can't "hatch" things out of placables in another MOBA, and you certainly can't choose which spell hatches which plant minion.

You may or may not like Zyra, but she is new and fresh, objectively.
Why did you chose to only give her two little seeds and not three like teemo's mushrooms?

Aarow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

This, on the zyra seems Mexican Novel. Please nerfen Malphite, he has a very high defense.

HailSing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

I wish I could summon lil ashes and jarvans!

GiGaX

07-20-2012

release date ?
kthxbbglhf

GiGaX

07-20-2012

kthx

GiGaX

07-20-2012

period

DarkusMagus

07-20-2012

lol i wished they kept the "little sions running around and chopping up people" wouldve been funny