holy smoke twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

07-20-2012

what have you done to this champion riot

I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do with this champ anymore.

Leoroc

07-20-2012

I am with you on this. Twitch was my favorite Dom champ (with Shen second). The lack of a real stealth makes him pretty much useless.

I only played him once vs bots on SR to try the new stuff out, and while he can pump out a lot of damage very (very) late game, getting there was frustrating.

DaRatmastah

07-20-2012

I have yet to try him out, though I had a good run with him pre-remake.

MMKH

07-20-2012

He is still a good ganker of bottom lane and overall better than he was before, mainly because of the continual Venom stacks that don't get used up when you Expunge, and the increased AS from Ambush. His ult is also longer range, faster, and does not have an ammo limit like before.

larkhill

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoroc View Post
I only played him once vs bots on SR to try the new stuff out, and while he can pump out a lot of damage very (very) late game, getting there was frustrating.

i hate people like you. i really do.

u say u dislike the new twitch and yet u've only played him once, in SR, against bots. really? REALLY? you're going to judge what is effectively a brand new champ just from 1 game against bots in the wrong mode?

people need to give it some time. play a few games (preferable some DOM games...against real people...) and then see how u like it.

its almost like people expect to dominate and 1 shot people every time they get out of stealth