Jayson The God OF Universe

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

extra pop

Senior Member

07-17-2012

No i mean the E should give a speed buff or something to allies that are on it. Other then that i guess your right .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra pop View Post
No i mean the E should give a speed buff or something to allies that are on it. Other then that i guess your right .
well maybe but the point of this champ is to harass and catch the enemies i know with speed buff he can do that too but the true is i don't really know how to combine the gravity of the moon with a speed buff :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

failkids

Junior Member

07-18-2012

bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by failkids View Post
bad.
well ok i believe your opinion but at least tell the reason why is bad and maybe you say some right thinks so i am gonna fix it have fun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Scarface Zeus

Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantofla View Post
Well actualy The Q is not OP because is a skill shot you need some skills to hit the enemys teemos Q is lock skill so i dont think is so OP and the ultimate yeah its like nunus ulti so if you stop it deal 0 damage plus its AOE skill if you leave the area you recive 0 damage i mean a flash can save you from that ulti so i dont think the damage its so high

well ok dude i realy think he is Over power but as char seems nice if you can lower the damage of some skills or some change its will be fun to play him but ok you have some point for me you dont have upvote or downvote the champ is cool just a bit over power


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scarface Zeus View Post
well ok dude i realy think he is Over power but as char seems nice if you can lower the damage of some skills or some change its will be fun to play him but ok you have some point for me you dont have upvote or downvote the champ is cool just a bit over power


well ok if you like it its good !!!!!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pantofla

Member

07-20-2012

Add more art work of the champion skill icons and fix some details


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

christianVsSatan

Member

07-20-2012

well i think that champ is cool but he have some OP skill but ok riot can fix that i mean ok is not like darius.... at least that guy ulti deal AD damage (darius hater ) anyway and i like the idea of a champ who dont dance and laugh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x5 Pitsis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-20-2012

I like the idea of having a skill that makes your movement speed go to 1 instead of actually stunning because it might seem similar to a snare but its not cause with this one you will still be able to blink/dash somewhere whilst you cant with a snare


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

christianVsSatan

Member

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitsis21 View Post
I like the idea of having a skill that makes your movement speed go to 1 instead of actually stunning because it might seem similar to a snare but its not cause with this one you will still be able to blink/dash somewhere whilst you cant with a snare
well you have some point there but this guy say that skill gonna silence them too so you cant use skills that why i told him he need to fix some stuffs


123456 ... 11