Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Euroteres

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Tristana
  • Explosive Shot
    • Fixed: Passive damage no longer activates from spell damage
    • Fixed: Tooltip now reflects the Ability Power ratio
Wait...this was a bug? It's been around so long i would have sworn it was intended.

Brunoise

07-19-2012

Anyone having trouble updating?!?! My download starts at 700kps and continues droping till 0kbps and get stucked at 33%...have already tried to repair files, reinstall, download again and nothing!! I just want to play...someone pls help!

PoopGenerator

07-19-2012

GOOD JOB ON MAL

:genius:

p0tyec

07-19-2012

xin patch rulz

ninbushido

07-19-2012

If anyone wants more CC on Evelynn, take a Rylai's Crystal Scepter or Frozen Mallet, it's very viable and some health to combat her squishyness. I usually take TriForce so I don't get FM and get Rylai's instead, but it's all up to personal preference, at the moment playing her attack speed with some AP on-hit assassin.

Verminion

07-19-2012

Quote:
Voidling dance animation added
Clearly, this is the most important change in this patch.

Jige bakudan

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunoise View Post
Anyone having trouble updating?!?! My download starts at 700kps and continues droping till 0kbps and get stucked at 33%...have already tried to repair files, reinstall, download again and nothing!! I just want to play...someone pls help!
I have the same problem nothing works no one will help or reply

IIShardII

07-19-2012

So if you are jungling as Evelynn now, if you are hiding in a bush near some one, then because of the way her passive works, the other team can actually detect her within the bush without actually needing sight. At first I thought that it wasn't a big deal, but after a couple of games it actually does seem to be a pretty big drawback. You're ability to do lane ganks like other champions, hide in the enemies jungle waiting for them, etc. are drastically reduced. Most importantly, it is now very difficult to do late game baits with your team (ie hiding in a bush when they think you are doing baron), which is actually a huge deal in some cases.

Was this intentional? If so, is the thought that Evelynn is too powerful in situations like these? I really like the new Evelynn, but this part of her bugs me a lot.

Isysar

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I wanted us to do a patch preview where we just said:

"Remakes to Evelynn, Twitch, Xin Zhao and a major reconnect fix in this patch preview"

Then drop the mic and the floor and yell WE OUT.

Would have been a good vid imo.
Why didn't you? That would be been just as good.

Seriously though, epic patch. Thanks for all your hard work Morello, and all you guys at Riot. This is such a great game!

Tyquandoh

07-19-2012

WHAT?!
no Jayce nerf?