The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleDrop

07-19-2012

Veigar, man this little guy pulled me through all the insane crisis of my time and gave me so many laughs as i completely dominated mid lane with him. I remember when i first saw him i was like hey you look like vivi from final fantasy 9 so i'ma play you. pulled an all nighter farming 1350 ip for him with my friends in customs. First skin i got was the white mage veigar skin when riot gave out free rp for server issues and luckily his skin was on sale at the exact same time. Veigar you'll always be my favorite little Black Mage and i will always ask myself the same question everytime i lock in as you... "Which skin of yours do I use this time? Pimp daddy, baron von, grey beard, white beard, Green Beard?

Rooster Raiden

07-19-2012

Morgana, because Lux is just a ****ty noob imitation.

Morello

Lead Designer

07-19-2012
2 of 10 Riot Posts

It's been Anivia since day 1 for me. While I play her a lot less today, she's still my favorite.

My first game in LoL (right at the end of beta) I tried her once, loved her, and bought her right-out for RP on launch day. Played my first 120 games as her exclusively.

DreamwalkerLin

07-19-2012

Sona back in the days, right now half of the points still hold true except for the dominate/want to win/scare enemies ones.

Kawaii black man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Lux!!!!!!!!!

MortarMelon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I love ahri <3

Camel Scary

07-19-2012

Twisted Fate (AD) used to be my only champ, then i got lags, couldnt pick a card, when lags went the birth of AP TF rose for me, wild cards OP

SirGryphon

07-19-2012

I'd hate to be a moodkill, but... No champion has that capacity of awesomeness for me.

LrkStar

07-19-2012

My love for Sona will never be replaced for another champion...
I have saved countless amount of people with my double heals, stuns, and pushing tower like no another
My Aggressive Tanky AP Sona will win every time. I'm serious, I don't recall losing once I got my full build up
Never let me get my full build on her. ever

But then there's my Scary Ziggs during lane phase...but that's to tell another day

RedLambs

07-19-2012

Vladimir, he is such a mercurial champion, he could play like a rat or a shark. Always feel confident when I picked him. Also his voice and art work reminds of Warcraft characters --that blood elf.