Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swift turtle 8

07-18-2012

Why did they buff urgot's acid hunter? it hits hard enough already, early game is gonna be a nightmare against him.

kuros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Voidling dance animation added

EPIC WIN!~

BattleBunnyJinx

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taberif730 View Post
No Muay Thai Lee Sin for us?
Are you blind?

SpeedFx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

malphite nerf ....kassadin ult buff...

dont u think that's something stupid ?

malphite's E was 70%, then riot nerfed to 50%, and now 30% ?
and no meaning about the debuff duration reduction to 3 from 4 seconds.
and u try to compensate this with 0.2 ap ratio ?

gtfoh

Rikukun

07-18-2012

Global cooldown reduced to 0.5 seconds from 2

I thought this was supposed to be 1.5, not .5?

Darkvoltinx

07-18-2012

so zyra will be patched in but released later with fixes?

Olphul

07-18-2012

Maybe I missed it but any word on the SLI/Crossfire dual GPU problem? Has it been addressed in this patch?

cLouD460

07-18-2012

Horrible patch
all those nerfs to hog and phils stone
malph
noc again are you serious?
Omg **** you riot
and what about that buff to urgot omg
**** you

Evangelene

07-18-2012

"Matchmaking in Ranked Solo/Duo Queue now restricts the number of duo queue pairings on each team to 1 per team"

So does that mean that if a team mate and i duo que then he wants to duo que with someone else on the team he cant? if so thats bs, one of our 5 team members can rarely get on so duo que is the way to go because solo que is horrible! D:
Or am i reading that wrong? O:

needlewall

07-18-2012

well so many good things in this patch and at the same time a few bad ones in general a good patch overall. and riot when will you fix karthus bot in dominion so he uses his ult. i reported this issue a numver of times both using the submit logs like 3-4 times and aboiy every other month in a post like this. i tried not to spam it by not doing it everytime but everytime i see a dominion ai bug fix i get excited that im about to read next like karthus will use his ult correctly now in dominion and it hasnt shown up. i feel with the two 5 per gold items getting a reduce we will see less top mid and junglers using it but it hurts supports and not enough support players as there is. graves nerf (i dont own graves) i think is bad. malzahar i wont say anything or i will get 1,000,000 downvotes. urgot an morgana are just being nerfed to the ground which is whatever but i feel like its the same thing you did with eve xin and twitch at somepoint they wont be playable if it continues. everything else is super. im just trying to give non bias opinion on what i see.

oh 1 more thing i noticed when playing a game this week like the jax bug with shen 1 game as shen i taunted fizz while he was in mid jump standing on his pole and it connected everytime he wasnt dodging.