Release Notes v 1.0.0.52

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuraiPanda

11-11-2009

Also, LOL at the Janna changes. Any character who you don't bother getting the ult until all their other abilities are maxxed out should probably get looked at.

Nullity

11-11-2009

Morgana black sheild cool down is reasonable but the other change is horrible

bobthegood

11-11-2009

What I think is hilarious is that Viegar got the largets buff of any hero here and only one person has commented on it. I have 50+ games as Viegar and I know that now when level 6 pings he gets a free kill.

Ooooo, and I played a game recently when Malphite and my Viegar got the upper hand in a little 2v2 at level 1 in the bushes and it seemed like we would get double first blood, when all of a sudden the two guys popped both of their heals, bringing them from less than a bar of health to full. That turned our encounter into a rout. The heal nerf was totally justified; in pre-level 6 fights, whoever had heal basically won.

Play

11-11-2009

I'm happy for Mundo, but devastated for my second favorite champ Shaco. While playing Shaco, I never once felt I was overpowered or offered too much to my team, in fact many times most of the opposite was true. I was good at chasing down injured fleeing champions, and sneaking through the back to gank, but that was about it. Shaco can hardly lane, can barely push, and used to only offer a very delayed 1 second fear to team battles. Now that his jack in the boxes, including his cooldowns and mana costs have been nerfed into oblivion I'm fairly certain he's going to fall to the rank of worthless heroes, which is incredibly sad as I felt he was one of the most enjoyable, most creative champions you Riot guys have cranked out to date. Care to explain your decisions regarding Shaco? Why nerf him all around, with such dramatic numbers, rather than make slight adjustments as you traditionally do?

RunsOnDiesel

11-11-2009

Thank you for letting us try out this great game. I must say Im also impressed that the balance is this good for this many characters-although i think most people agree that more balance is needed. Which brings me to 2 characters who werent in the last patch....

Kayle defintely needs some damage buffs!, her regular dmg per hero level needs to go up about 3 per level. Her 30dmg for righteous fury level 5 is really terrible (6 dmg per upgrade). It should be more like 10 or 11 per upgrade (from 6). Also Kayle's heal needs a minor buff like an extra 10hp healed per upgrade. Righteous fury has a .36 Ap ratio which is also awful. It should be .40 or.41

You think of Kayle as a fighting angel with armor and a badass sword and she only does well now as a support class hero and then only with her nuke/invuln (with a weak passive attack speed aura no one notices/appreciates). Please make her a more viable tank. Also can vengeance be reworked where a teammate does not have to die to activate it? Like a character with 1/5 or less health activates it. Currently 98% of the time a teammate dies, Im out numbered with low dmg (as it is now), I'm gonna run not fight.

Even her slow needs like a 2% per upgrade buff....compare her to other characters and all she has is relatively large hp...please buff her to where she can compete better.

Strangely I have similar feelings towards poor old gankplank....his ultimate seems to be his only really good feature...he also seems to need the 3 dmg per hero level buff plus slight ability buffs. His farming is even worse than Kayle's...

P.S Im also pretty shocked about the Shaco nerf....and his farming is pretty bad

Maybe this stuff will be addressed in another patch, I hope.

Morph

The Council

11-11-2009

nice patch

wilfooooooooooo

11-11-2009

Any one know when the voice chat will be coming to LoL? I really like these updates and patches especially the latest one for Rammus my fav champion. But one of the main things im looking forward to is the voice chat so i could communicate better with my team. I'm just wondering if that will be coming anytime soon

TerranMarine

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegood View Post
What I think is hilarious is that Viegar got the largets buff of any hero here and only one person has commented on it. I have 50+ games as Viegar and I know that now when level 6 pings he gets a free kill.
shhh!!!! do not let the public know that his ulti got its damage doubled at its first level! I'm enjoying the insane power this patch has given to those devoted to the black mage god!

Calmerencer

11-11-2009

Yer whats the go with all the turret debuffs i mean, its only going to make the game shorter and let gank squads eaisly take them out. IT was fun before but now.....

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-11-2009
11 of 11 Riot Posts

Riot definitely wants games to be shorter. Their ideal length averages 25-30 minutes last I heard.