How to win with a bad team? [help]

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-16-2012

So well, im trying to get out of elo hell. Im actually stuck at 1200 - 1225

So many good/bad player say: elo really represent your skill it not noob's fault.

So actually i've learn

-How to last hit correctly
-How to counter pick
-How to farm like a crazy
-How to not feed
-How to build
-How to take advantage of their noob
-How to ward
-How to cycle kill

Each of them are separate im multiple other "how to".


So, the thing that slow me the most from getting out of elo hell ( under 1250 elo) is actually player that doesn't have much skill. Im sure that if i win 10% more of the game i have noob that throw ill get out of it.

So there's a lot of kind of noob that i have to handle so here's a description of them classed with their role and lane.


-The ranged ad carry-


The "not AD carry"

This one doesn`t understantd much about the meta, he generalyy do some buils that inconventionnal or not recommended by the meta on some champion sometime is work but generally it doesn`tHe`s the one that can build a tanky Radc when you really need more dps.He have a build he want and do it no matter what.--.carriable


The unrecommended

This one love to use the/all option to blame his support even if no one belive him.He`s the one that rush Phamtom Dancer with tristanna, he`s the ranged ad carry with no ranged ad carry runes so he`s doing it with 50 armor and mr ar with 30 ap lvl 18.Generally he's a bad player the one that you only see once every 20-30 game.When he die he always say "wtf _________(insert the name of an ally close to you)" when you ask what wrong you did he doesn't answer.If you are his support you'll get complain for every mistake he did and what ever you do it won't be good enough.He complain because you didnt heal him when you actually did. in his head his if he's 0/8/0 it because he die 9 time cuz of you.he's generally called ******bag and start leaving and raging at 0/6 kill/death.-->uncarryable.



-The Support -

The new

Some support actually farm in the lane and push ( these are generally those hwo start playing ranked and never played draft pick).Even if i tell them to not farm they keep farming/pushing the lane. i get outfarmed and ganked(not necessarly dying but ganked) --> i can't carry


The kill lane passive

This one is when someone take a support for a kill lane ( voli, jarv, nunu, ect), But all they do is sitting in the bush.And they are not simply waiting for a good time to atack simply waiting till the laning phase end to be usefull.He's not even buying ward just sitting in the bush or behind the turret rushing 3 gp5. He's also taking kill from gank.Generally i get out farm and poke hard.-->Hard to carry like this.

The blind one

This one is warding trying to harass and doing everything like if everything would go for the best.As blitz, this one could grab leona even if you were at 20% hp.He never see how much hp you have or even how many mana he have.He can went in start and realize he can't because he's oom.He would also initiate on their tank and never see a gank comming even if he place a ward at the right place.Their RADC is getting feed and they can dive me---> can't carry.


-The Jungler-

The jungle laner

For him a jungle is a lane, farm the most untill the laning phase is over never gank only push lane when someone back/die, but would never push enough to reset the lane.---> Well this one isn't to hard to carry and he reach his late faster.

The "all in" gank

This one is the one that start red and gank the closest lane that is pushed, THe biggest probleme is that he often dive even if he's at lvl 2.For him a gank it either they die or he die.Generally he either Feed hard or carry but he feed more often.He generally complain because you didnt dive with him and blame you. he feed all lane and make at least 2 lane/3 lane lose.Making me having 1 feeder and 3 teammate wich are weaker then their opponent in team fight.-------> can't win team fight except if their out of position, hard but possible to carry


The Misstaker

Ok this one, is lame.He's the one that you heard at 3 min 30 sec "Executed" with a picture of the Lizard.He's slow and don't really care about what is hapenning he doesn't know where he start, and never look if you have mana/health before ganking.He's taking every blue even if he doesn't have mana and you are really mana dependant at mid.Late game he's the one that initiate when your team is split pushing/backdooring.
At the end i fell like if it was a 4.5 v 5. --> Carriable


-The mid lane-


The "I'm good with him"

Ok this one is the one that if you see his match history his always with the same champion with the same build.Generally it either an easy champ( to get some kill not to be good) or a very early champ.He could take Karthus even if the other team already have picked Veigar.Generally he either snowball or feed, he doesn't know how to play passivly or buy ward,he rush either Mejai or Rabadon what ever happen and if he suck he would either blame the jungler or insulting the worst player on our team(him excluded) and say the he gave 5 min ago cuz of him.-->depent on the mid he feed very hardly carriable


The Farming master

Ok, this one is the one that only farm and nothing else, their jungler is attacking your jungler in your jungle, let farm minion.Your jungle ping for a gank, let farm more minion, you team decide to do dragon, yeah that 190 gold is good when you are farming at the same time.You can't see their mid, calling mia could make you miss 1 auto attack on minion.better not call mia.their mid went bot and stayed for 30 and is about to kill bot lane by diving them, well farm mid wait till bot get kill and farm bot.This one can carry if you(and you team) are good enough at their warding and map awareness, but generally he's making everyone angry and throw the game ---> this one really require you to be a very good player to win.


-The top-


The killer

This one what ever happen or happened he would always try to kill his laning opponent.This one generally can carry only if he counter pick, sadly he doesn't know how to counter pick.if he counter pick he generally win his lane, except when he try to dive too early or when the ennemy has heal.he get counter pick ofen but still try to get his opponent killed by him.When the jungler come to gank with him he always keep his ult or the this that deal the most damage to last hit the champion.During everyteam fight he can always left the ad carry alone to chase a champion faster than him.--->generally can't carry a feed top when we are (cuz of him) bad at teamfight.



The unkillable


This one literally never die.He take only 2-3 cs every wave and never poke/harass the ennemy, even if he's their counter.Genrally he buy enough ward to keepthe river ward all day long and he's rushing 2-4 gp5.at the end of a laning phase his opponent end up with 150 cs ( generally at this elo player end with ~100 cs ) and the tower.During team fight he always untill they ennemy use 3 ult before going in, he never tower dive even with baron on a 4v5 he rathe let all his team die than dying.--> Need a good jungler or it can't be carried.


-Everyone-


The Unskilled


This is not because he doesn't know how to play in ranked, he just get outplayed and die once or twice and lose by 30 cs.-->Super easily carriable


The not connected

The name say everything he never connected or is connected 1 sec/2.it a 4v5 game.-->hardly carriable


The author

This one spend more time typing than playing, always die twice in the game and say
"unfair i was typing", he generally love to stop moving at the wrong place and the wrong time to type making lose some teamfight and making getting caught often.Some would go even worser andafk 3 min and come back in the game to say "sry i was afk i was texting a friend".--> a but worses than the unskilled


The spanish

Everyone saw one, he doesn't speak english and he doesn't let you know that he doesnt.You always saw him sending spanish mesage but you never ever see someone to talk to him.you can't communicate with him except with ping.--> not a probleme


The rager/bully/

There's nothing you can do something would piss him off and won't ever , ever, ever
Stop complaining about it.His jungler only gank twice his lane when their jungler did it three times, he's still complaining about him at 45 min.if his team told himto get over it he would find another reason to insult the jungler even if he's carrying.He can leaver if no one is with him to insult that person he target, he can also make some player leave


The QQ'er

He's the one that complain for everything even when he win.If he die he normally "says learn to play a real champ","Heal is so noob","you really need ato call the jungler to kill me" and "it unfair i was typing. the main thing with him is that he doesn't only QQ a bit like everyone does he does this for everything.the biggest probleme is that he make the game unfun and when the game is unfun player stop concentrating.Sometime he QQ so much that he become a rager/bully-->4v5 hardly carriable


The good troll

This one is generally good but love picking Eve/xin or any other champ considered UP.He generally end up being more use full than the average but the probleme is that a reason for the QQ'er to QQ--> only a probleme with the QQ'er


The bad troll

This one is not like everyone think.He can play every champion not only eve, he doesnt only go support or jungle, he's not simply some that have 0/13.A bad troll is someone that can make you think you can easily win( that why no eve) but finally he's doing stupid thing for a stupid reason.Generally he would admit he's doing it on purpose so you can't argument with him and make you rage more. when you say "enjoy your ban" he always answer either "lol, cuz you think the tribunal work?' or"That not my main account, that my troll account.--->imposible to win if you start to catch back he would troll even more and if you are about to lose he would start to ks ( and have a good kdr) to not get ban.Often mistaken with a rager that buy 30 wardand place themin the poll only happen once every 50 game


Yeah skill is the most important thing to increase you elo, but noob have still an impact in you win and lose, sometime you lose because you had a feeder sometime you won because the ennemy had a feeder.so if i can reduce the number of game lost by noob without decreasing the number of win because theennemy had a noob i might increase my elo. mean while i can increase my skill too.


So if you have a solution for the tell me, i want to hear it.It important for me to learn"how to deal with noobs"

you don't have to give my some trick for each of the on is enough


Ty everyone


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valvo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-16-2012

Duo queue.

Your friend play Taric, you play tristana.

Free elo. ( That's what I did to get to 1600 )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valvo View Post
Duo queue.

Your friend play Taric, you play tristana.

Free elo. ( That's what I did to get to 1600 )
None of my friend play ranked, and everytime i find someone that want to duo queue im unlucky, either i never see than, realise they are a QQ'er or that they are bad and just been lucky when we were to getter and now they are feeding , so i can't play for a month ( computer broke) and than they find another duo partner.

Also i don't really love the idea to rely on someone that i don't really know to get a better elo, vecause if i get better , i either choose to stay with himin lower elo or ditch him and both way doesn't seems great.


And well even if i duo that doesn't make me win when i have noob i have more chance yeah but if i know how to deal with thenm and have a duo i would be UNSTOPPABLE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-16-2012

bump...had anyone end reading it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Windriker

Junior Member

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahald View Post
So well, im trying to get out of elo hell. Im actually stuck at 1200 - 1225

So many good/bad player say: alo really represent your skill it not noob's fault.

So actually i've learn

-How to last hit correctly
-How to counter pick
-How to farm like a crazy
-How to not feed
-How to build
-How to take advantage of their noob
-How to ward
-How to cycle kill

Each of them are separate im multiple other "how to".


So the thing that slow me the most from getting out of elo hell ( under 1250 elo) is actually player that doesn't have much skill.Im sure that if i win 10% more of the game i have noob that throw ill get out of it.

So there's a lot of kind of noob that i have to handle so here's a description of them classed with their role and lane.


-The ranged ad carry-


The "not AD carry"

This one doesn`t understantd much about the meta, he generalyy do some buils that inconventionnal or not recommended by the meta on some champion sometime is work but generally it doesn`tHe`s the one that can build a tanky Radc when you really need more dps.He have a build he want and do it no matter what.--.carriable


The unrecommended

This one love to use the/all option to blame his support even if no one belive him.He`s the one that rush Phamtom Dancer with tristanna, he`s the ranged ad carry with no ranged ad carry runes so he`s doing it with 50 armor and mr ar with 30 ap lvl 18.Generally he's a bad player the one that you only see once every 20-30 game.When he die he always say "wtf _________(insert the name of an ally close to you)" when you ask what wrong you did he doesn't answer.If you are his support you'll get complain for every mistake he did and what ever you do it won't be good enough.He complain because you didnt heal him when you actually did. in his head his if he's 0/8/0 it because he die 9 time cuz of you.he's generally called ******bag and start leaving and raging at 0/6 kill/death.-->uncarryable.



-The Support -

The new

Some support actually farm in the lane and push ( these are generally those hwo start playing ranked and never played draft pick).Even if i tell them to not farm they keep farming/pushing the lane. i get outfarmed and ganked(not necessarly dying but ganked) --> i can't carry


The kill lane passive

This one is when someone take a support for a kill lane ( voli, jarv, nunu, ect), But all they do is sitting in the bush.And they are not simply waiting for a good time to atack simply waiting till the laning phase end to be usefull.He's not even buying ward just sitting in the bush or behind the turret rushing 3 gp5. He's also taking kill from gank.Generally i get out farm and poke hard.-->Hard to carry like this.

The blind one

This one is warding trying to harass and doing everything like if everything would go for the best.As blitz, this one could grab leona even if you were at 20% hp.He never see how much hp you have or even how many mana he have.He can went in start and realize he can't because he's oom.He would also initiate on their tank and never see a gank comming even if he place a ward at the right place.Their RADC is getting feed and they can dive me---> can't carry.


-The Jungler-

The jungle laner

For him a jungle is a lane, farm the most untill the laning phase is over never gank only push lane when someone back/die, but would never push enough to reset the lane.---> Well this one isn't to hard to carry and he reach his late faster.

The "all in" gank

This one is the one that start red and gank the closest lane that is pushed, THe biggest probleme is that he often dive even if he's at lvl 2.For him a gank it either they die or he die.Generally he either Feed hard or carry but he feed more often.He generally complain because you didnt dive with him and blame you. he feed all lane and make at least 2 lane/3 lane lose.Making me having 1 feeder and 3 teammate wich are weaker then their opponent in team fight.-------> can't win team fight except if their out of position, hard but possible to carry


The Misstaker

Ok this one, is lame.He's the one that you heard at 3 min 30 sec "Executed" with a picture of the Lizard.He's slow and don't really care about what is hapenning he doesn't know where he start, and never look if you have mana/health before ganking.He's taking every blue even if he doesn't have mana and you are really mana dependant at mid.Late game he's the one that initiate when your team is split pushing/backdooring.
At the end i fell like if it was a 4.5 v 5. --> Carriable


-The mid lane-


The "I'm good with him"

Ok this one is the one that if you see his match history his always with the same champion with the same build.Generally it either an easy champ( to get some kill not to be good) or a very early champ.He could take Karthus even if the other team already have picked Veigar.Generally he either snowball or feed, he doesn't know how to play passivly or buy ward,he rush either Mejai or Rabadon what ever happen and if he suck he would either blame the jungler or insulting the worst player on our team(him excluded) and say the he gave 5 min ago cuz of him.-->depent on the mid he feed very hardly carriable


The Farming master

Ok, this one is the one that only farm and nothing else, their jungler is attacking your jungler in your jungle, let farm minion.Your jungle ping for a gank, let farm more minion, you team decide to do dragon, yeah that 190 gold is good when you are farming at the same time.You can't see their mid, calling mia could make you miss 1 auto attack on minion.better not call mia.their mid went bot and stayed for 30 and is about to kill bot lane by diving them, well farm mid wait till bot get kill and farm bot.This one can carry if you(and you team) are good enough at their warding and map awareness, but generally he's making everyone angry and throw the game ---> this one really require you to be a very good player to win.


-The top-


The killer

This one what ever happen or happened he would always try to kill his laning opponent.This one generally can carry only if he counter pick, sadly he doesn't know how to counter pick.if he counter pick he generally win his lane, except when he try to dive too early or when the ennemy has heal.he get counter pick ofen but still try to get his opponent killed by him.When the jungler come to gank with him he always keep his ult or the this that deal the most damage to last hit the champion.During everyteam fight he can always left the ad carry alone to chase a champion faster than him.--->generally can't carry a feed top when we are (cuz of him) bad at teamfight.



The unkillable


This one literally never die.He take only 2-3 cs every wave and never poke/harass the ennemy, even if he's their counter.Genrally he buy enough ward to keepthe river ward all day long and he's rushing 2-4 gp5.at the end of a laning phase his opponent end up with 150 cs ( generally at this elo player end with ~100 cs ) and the tower.During team fight he always untill they ennemy use 3 ult before going in, he never tower dive even with baron on a 4v5 he rathe let all his team die than dying.--> Need a good jungler or it can't be carried.


-Everyone-


The Unskilled


This is not because he doesn't know how to play in ranked, he just get outplayed and die once or twice and lose by 30 cs.-->Super easily carriable


The not connected

The name say everything he never connected or is connected 1 sec/2.it a 4v5 game.-->hardly carriable


The author

This one spend more time typing than playing, always die twice in the game and say
"unfair i was typing", he generally love to stop moving at the wrong place and the wrong time to type making lose some teamfight and making getting caught often.Some would go even worser andafk 3 min and come back in the game to say "sry i was afk i was texting a friend".--> a but worses than the unskilled


The spanish

Everyone saw one, he doesn't speak english and he doesn't let you know that he doesnt.You always saw him sending spanish mesage but you never ever see someone to talk to him.you can't communicate with him except with ping.--> not a probleme


The rager/bully/

There's nothing you can do something would piss him off and won't ever , ever, ever
Stop complaining about it.His jungler only gank twice his lane when their jungler did it three times, he's still complaining about him at 45 min.if his team told himto get over it he would find another reason to insult the jungler even if he's carrying.He can leaver if no one is with him to insult that person he target, he can also make some player leave


The QQ'er

He's the one that complain for everything even when he win.If he die he normally "says learn to play a real champ","Heal is so noob","you really need ato call the jungler to kill me" and "it unfair i was typing. the main thing with him is that he doesn't only QQ a bit like everyone does he does this for everything.the biggest probleme is that he make the game unfun and when the game is unfun player stop concentrating.Sometime he QQ so much that he become a rager/bully-->4v5 hardly carriable


The good troll

This one is generally good but love picking Eve/xin or any other champ considered UP.He generally end up being more use full than the average but the probleme is that a reason for the QQ'er to QQ--> only a probleme with the QQ'er


The bad troll

This one is not like everyone think.He can play every champion not only eve, he doesnt only go support or jungle, he's not simply some that have 0/13.A bad troll is someone that can make you think you can easily win( that why no eve) but finally he's doing stupid thing for a stupid reason.Generally he would admit he's doing it on purpose so you can't argument with him and make you rage more. when you say "enjoy your ban" he always answer either "lol, cuz you think the tribunal work?' or"That not my main account, that my troll account.--->imposible to win if you start to catch back he would troll even more and if you are about to lose he would start to ks ( and have a good kdr) to not get ban.Often mistaken with a rager that buy 30 wardand place themin the poll only happen once every 50 game


Yeah skill is the most important thing to increase you elo, but noob have still an impact in you win and lose, sometime you lose because you had a feeder sometime you won because the ennemy had a feeder.so if i can reduce the number of game lost by noob without decreasing the number of win because theennemy had a noob i might increase my elo. mean while i can increase my skill too.


So if you have a solution for the tell me, i want to hear it.It important for me to learn"how to deal with noobs"

you don't have to give my some trick for each of the on is enough


Ty everyone
that is like a book of broken english omg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windriker View Post
that is like a book of broken english omg
oh thx you really help me...

But seriously yeah my english is not perfect but i think everyone can understand it with ease, maybe somepart can be more confusing than other so just ask my where you don't understand ill re-write it.But not english is not my first language, and i've write a whole "Book" so yeah i didn't have time to spend to wait and think for my grammar.It alreasy took my 2 hour to write it like this it would have take 4 hour to correct it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valrcrist

Senior Member

07-17-2012

Quote:
But seriously yeah my english is not perfect but i think everyone can understand it with ease, maybe somepart can be more confusing than other so just ask my where you don't understand ill re-write it
I literally have no idea what you're trying to say past the title of the post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valrcrist View Post
I literally have no idea what you're trying to say past the title of the post.
so.. you can't understand that...

Quote:
So well, im trying to get out of elo hell. Im actually stuck at 1200 - 1225
so here a shorter version of what i said

im stuck at 1200 elo

im training to get better, but i lose often cuz i have noob in my team.

i want to learn how to increase my chance to win when i have noob in my team.

Since there's so many kind of noob, and it impossible to give a tips and trick that work for all of them, i gave a list of them with a short description.

So please tell me what to do in these situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcticnerd

Senior Member

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahald View Post
so.. you can't understand that...



so here a shorter version of what i said

im stuck at 1200 elo

im training to get better, but i lose often cuz i have noob in my team.

i want to learn how to increase my chance to win when i have noob in my team.

Since there's so many kind of noob, and it impossible to give a tips and trick that work for all of them, i gave a list of them with a short description.

So please tell me what to do in these situation.

Ah see that’s what you needed to state at the beginning of your wall of text.

Basically there are no “tricks” for dealing with players who are doing poorly or actively trolling. The only thing you can do is keep a positive attitude during the match and do your best. The fewer mistakes you make the more likely your team will be to win the match. I know it’s frustrating but as your understanding of the game grows so too will your elo. Learning how to be a better player can be a long process but the more time you put into reading guides, watching high skill level play and understanding where you are lacking the better you will become.

There are no short cuts to victory or success it simply takes hard work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jetpotion

Member

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahald View Post
so.. you can't understand that...



so here a shorter version of what i said

im stuck at 1200 elo

im training to get better, but i lose often cuz i have noob in my team.

i want to learn how to increase my chance to win when i have noob in my team.

Since there's so many kind of noob, and it impossible to give a tips and trick that work for all of them, i gave a list of them with a short description.

So please tell me what to do in these situation.
if you cant adapt to the situation at hand then you need load of improvements.You need to know that the enemy are noobs as well if you believe your better than your teammates.To show your that much better you need to constantly do good at least 60 percent or more of your games.When I say good I mean going legendary every game .Just play more and more if you can get a good score every time. Also your cs in lane should be at 130 cs or higher by 20 minutes in any lane to put yourself even more ahead.If you lose look at what you done wrong.Get lolrecorder if you can


12