Art Spotlight - Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrokenCrown

07-14-2012

I love the look of her, very Poison Ivy, very Kerragin, but could we get some ugly female champions?
I can't remember the last good ugly female character in a video game, other then the witch in the cave that sells Link blue and red potions.

Jade Nemesis

07-14-2012

Cool! I can't wait!!

Lady Ash

07-14-2012

OH! They should make the Spider Queen. Make her ugly and beautiful all at once. <3

dogluv98

07-15-2012

looks amazing

Spiritra

07-15-2012

I don't think I have ever seen so many complaints about one champion before. I'd assume that because it's a new female champion everyone is going to throw a fit because she doesn't look how they want her to. I swear the people of the forum always find someone to complain about with the characters. Someone found her to be too fierce looking in the spotlight art and was mislead by the sneak peek, what did they expect? It's a sneak peek for a reason. They go through several artists tweaking what her final art concept will be. I personally think they captured her very well, a very strong-willed and ferocious looking female champion with looks to boot. What I'm worried about is her in game appeal, because when it all comes down to it all we care about is how she looks in game.

Hentitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Dante Blake

07-15-2012

well done!

FrankenNiggel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

I just tried her on PBE, not only is she really buggy she is also kind of boring to play as.

Friendly Cadaver

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladarius4 View Post
fap fap fap

Edit: anyone else think her right leg looks weird as hell it feels out of place i think shes trying to kick something
Both of her legs look weird. The front one too big and at a weird angle and the back one looks way too small. BUT SHE IS SOOOOOO AMAZiNG!!!

pacolaco

07-16-2012

SWEET! thanks riot sounds like another amazing champion. cant wait till she comes out so i can see how she plays i think she is going to be so much fun thanks.

Thanks for everything
Pacolaco