@RIOT Report; Unskilled Player?!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fortus

07-14-2012

What the heck does it do? Sometimes when im having a bad day some people threat me with reporting me for that.

What are the consequences of this? here is a quote that got me scared, because this DOES show up in tribunal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
. A vast majority of the population has a much lower report ratio. Of these reports, less than 40 (15% of reports) are due to unskilled player.

I would really appreciate if a Red answered me.

AzureDarkNESS

07-14-2012

Only hurts your normal matchmaking elo. That's what it says before you report someone for unskilled.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

07-14-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Don't worry, Unskilled Player reports do not show up in the Tribunal. Those reports are just for our research, analyses and system features.

Brettapod

07-14-2012

Quote:
Don't worry, Unskilled Player reports do not show up in the Tribunal. Those reports are just for our research, analyses and system features.
That is good to know.

waterftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

Quote:
Gooby pls

AngryMilk7

07-14-2012

What about "refusing to communicate"?

Because most of the time I don't even want to hear my team mates so I generally will either mute everyone or just not really respond at all.

Also I have never seen this pop up in the tribunal.

Zinwrath

07-14-2012

Quote:
Sounds like another way to say "something for ragers to click".

Fortus

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinwrath View Post
Sounds like another way to say "something for ragers to click".
lol, the placebo effect.

spherus

07-15-2012

I too want to know if I can be reported for "not communicating with team" if I mute the people who try to curse at or insult me. Despite of the rudeness and immaturity, sometimes they have better game strategy than I do. I mean, what if they tell me to go bot, help teammates, or spare red/blue for other player or something, but I can't see it so I don't follow through. Can I still be punished for not communicating with team if I never see what they try to communicate with me?

Iyer

07-15-2012

I could swear I just saw a reported for unskilled player case on the tribunal