dominion cursor bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoorLepRecon

07-12-2012

Follow up please. The cursor only effects me when I move it over a tower or the relic in the center. I then spend half the game moving my cursor over the towers to hopefully get it to reappear. If it hasn't reappeared by then end I have to reboot my computer which is very frustrating.

HadoKing

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i'll follow up on this on monday.
So it's Thursday now.

I'd really like to be able to play Dominion sometimes, but with this glitch still present for me it's not worth the trouble.

Aegonix

07-12-2012

It happened to me yesterday in game. Skype bumped me out when a friend messaged me, and when I alt-tabbed back in my cursor had disappeared.

Except it wasn't compeltely gone, it looked like a VERY hard to see thing like this:

/|
/|
/|

very faint lines, very small, maybe half an inch long on a 1366x768 screen with a 15inch diagonal.

It usually occurs when I quit starcraft, never had it happen in a league game before.

running an HD5470 on a Sony Vaio- and am therefore unable to update my graphics drivers ><

HadoKing

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegonix View Post

Except it wasn't compeltely gone, it looked like a VERY hard to see thing like this:

/|
/|
/|

very faint lines, very small, maybe half an inch long on a 1366x768 screen with a 15inch diagonal.
This is generally how it messes up my cursor as well. It looks like it's corrupting the cursor image somehow.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

07-14-2012
15 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameGuruTB View Post
So it's Thursday now.
oh, sorry for not updating the thread again! i spoke directly with one of the engineers that had been working on dominion fixes and caught him up on the situation. i'll continue to poke people about it until we finally get this resolved!

Colonel Mustang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

It usually seems to happen to me after i play a few games.
After the game has ended my cursor is still glitchy.
ATI mobility HD5730 is my card.

Valcx

07-15-2012

i Tried a few thing i have a 5770 and it only happens on my HDMI plugged monitor, so i can just got in windows mode and put league in my other screen and it would work, but ultimately i need to reboot to make the cursor come back again even in windows or show desktop 2 on desktop 1 .

i tried reinstalling the drivers without success tried to change pretty much all config that relate to the hdmi plug without success either

Maviz

07-16-2012

This happens to me about every 1/10 games. One quick solution is to put your computer into sleep and then take it out as quickly as possible to get back into the game. It also usually happens to me when im around towers.

Shangra

07-18-2012

Unfortunately after last patch, I am having same symptoms. Good new it only lasted a few minutes. THank god I was playing singe. It didnt effect me much.

ps. Can we just sticky this thread?

ZetaVoid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Oh wow, its been happening for this long? It's never happened to me before just 2-3 days ago and now it happens every other game. Definitely seems to be something with putting the mouse over towers for me at least.