New Skins: Scorched Earth Xerath, Infernal Alistar

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Champion Herald

07-13-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

If you’ve been waiting for that new Xerath skin that really gets you all hot and bothered, your long wait is over. Scorched Earth Xerath is exploding onto the Fields of Justice for all you budding pyrotechnicians, fireworks enthusiasts and anybody else who thinks the process of combustion is really, really cool. Featuring an appropriately incendiary complement of new spell effects befitting his fiery new look, this is one take on the Magus Ascendant you won’t want to miss.

And to help you steel yourself against incoming artillery, we’ve also got a well-fortified skin coming out this week. Just when you thought that Alistar couldn’t get any more solid, we went and added a whole lot of heavy metal to the Minotaur that you know and love. Decked out head to hoof in black and gold plate mail, Infernal Alistar is one badass bovine that’s ready to lead the charge out there on the Fields of Justice.

These new skins are armed and ready in the League of Legends Store.

Xemnk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

Omg that xerath skin is boss

edit: I still have hope for xerath, and I support his new skin along with alistars

GoldenPlana

07-13-2012

epic xerath

edit: i dont get why people thing xerath is bad now. He has one of the highest aoe damage in the game + high range

TwistedKeyblade

07-13-2012

S.e.x

YouHearThat

07-13-2012

Awesome skins

ShadyElf

07-13-2012

Too bad Xerath kinda sucks now.

Windnfire

07-13-2012

I'd buy the Xerath skin if you fixed him. Kthx.

Lol @ Downvotes, he has to channel his ult now and apparently it was an 'unintended' change yet they refuse to revert it.

wrinkles17

07-13-2012

Dat Xerath skin :O

Thor the God

07-13-2012

eye of sauron xerath?

EpicShoe

07-13-2012

[S]corched. [E]arth. [X]erath.

1234511 ... 28