Ability Remake: Twitch, the Plague Rat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeAddict

07-12-2012

sounds like a lot of buffs :\

MooseFrags

07-12-2012

Great now i gotta buy Eve AND Twitch... Stealth POWA!

DisposableGod

07-12-2012

I dislike the Eve remake cause I dislike Eve. But this is the Twitch remake, SO, GO TWEETCH! I am happy, haven't played my first champion since his ult nerf. I will be happy to try him out and relearn him.

TheFeeler

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakenatyyr View Post
hmmmm, i think it's ok. not as big as eve's rework though, understandably.
I think it's just as big. Evelynn may get a whole different set up, but the damage set up for both these champs is even. Twitch ,I hear, now has a bigger range, you don't have to worry about going so long in ambush to have full Attack speed bonus, he has a different and better spell for initiating fights, his Expunge ability now goes to Damage instead of Ability power! I think it's even in my opinion!

Filthy Animals

Network Ops Technician

07-12-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Great job! I can't wait to play the reworked twitch.

Gameoverthee

07-12-2012

yay!

ÄNÄRCHY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeeler View Post
I think it's just as big. Evelynn may get a whole different set up, but the damage set up for both these champs is even. Twitch ,I hear, now has a bigger range, you don't have to worry about going so long in ambush to have full Attack speed bonus, he has a different and better spell for initiating fights, his Expunge ability now goes to Damage instead of Ability power! I think it's even in my opinion!
i love the twitch rework. i didnt hear about the longer range but if thats true then ohhh my godd its a godly remake lol. twitch has been my fav champ sense i started and im so excited for this remake to take effect

Travisty777

07-12-2012

I feel like Twitch got more damage, where as Eve just got re-worked and stays un-viable

BlackDragonIV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

NOW OF ALL TIMES: Riot PLEASE CHANGE THE NAME OF HIS ULTIMATE (Or make it a cone in which he shoots shots randomly in "that general direction"[Which would also punish players for being closer to Twitch])

PlowerOfFaces

07-12-2012

inb4 jungle twitch every game
inb4 "scaling expunge OP nerf nerf nerf"