Loading bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hohums

Software Engineer

11-11-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We have identified the issue. No need for a reinstall. It should be working now.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...t=24500&page=2

bascos

11-11-2009

Apparently, they forgot a little something with this patch.
In the patch note they say : League of Legends 1.0.0.52 (displays as 1.0.0.1)
And yet the servers are on 1.0.0.28 ?

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

11-11-2009

@ Hohums, I'm still getting this problem. Might be because I tried to reconnect to the game I'd started but anyhow it won't let me join anything new nor will it let me connect to the old game -> I still get the version mismatch error too.

OneWingX

11-11-2009

Same as evilpigeon, tried the fix listed, but it still won't let me reconnect to the game I was supposed to be in.

Edit: weirdly, now when it fails to reconnect it goes to "skip stats and play again" screen, but won't let me join any queues.

bascos

11-11-2009

Still the same problem after pseudo-fixes. Apparently these people just got lucky with the servers.
However, how come we still can't get in our games ? Are the server down ? If so, shouldn't it just send something to the client to say that the game is over ?
Are there some players in the game ? How come they don't have the same problem ? Did they keep their client "open" and didn't get the update ?
I'm getting the firewall error so I'm guessing that the server is down...

Morbanethyme

11-11-2009

am still getting problems with this firewall stuff among many other things, i cant really log on so ill just wait until the issue is resolved

aussiedoc3r

11-11-2009

heres to 4 leaver games now and ive just unistalled and downloading the game again.

Got to love patch day

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

11-11-2009

still not working

Lord Bender

11-11-2009

not working omg fix it

Zohariel

11-11-2009

I tried deleting Lol_GAME_version and running the client twice. Both times it installed something (the first was about 290mb and the second was really small) but both times any attempts to start a game failed between the champion select screen and the loading screen, giving me the client mismatch bug. I tried Garricks solution and that didn't work either. What else would you guys suggest?