There are more "demure" female champions than "sexy" ones.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

07-11-2012
34 of 34 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by srsizzy View Post
It's too late! The lower level jobs have been filled in Design and Writing. But thanks for being a nicey-face!

I should've QQ'd sooner.

In reality I have already QQ'd to the limit of QQ'ing. In this and other subjects, I am kind of a QQ master, which is why, I suspect, I am not hiring material. Lessons learned and all that.
Will open again as the school year gets farther in. We are just fairly overwhelmed at the moment in terms of mentoring junior staff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kiwimango

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Men want sexy female champs. Women want sexy female champs. So we get sexy female champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

srsizzy

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Will open again as the school year gets farther in. We are just fairly overwhelmed at the moment in terms of mentoring junior staff.
The squeals within me are bright, piercing, and elated, drowning out the snoring grumpy giant that is my soul. Oh, how this noise pains my intellect.

I will proceed to commit an undue amount of effort toward gaining some more relevant experience. Either way, applying to Riot made me realize I want to work in gaming, which is unfortunate, since I already graduated and would have a much easier time getting a job in film production. Somehow taking programming classes as electives never crossed my mind...

Oh wait, everything I'm saying is a lie and highly unrelated to trolling or sexy ladies, so, uh, it's a trap!

Attachment 484752


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryolyptic

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Still waiting for Full Metal Pantheon Sale


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenjum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-11-2012

yup


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Assyrianlegend

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Context people, context.

Your argument is not reasonable, because it's out of context. Responding to a humorous troll comment with a troll comment is very different than attacking someone's play competence unprompted during a game.

Now, like I was saying... sit down
Its not about "context" its about logic, as i proved your logic is flawed and now you are upset and respond with a post that makes ZERO sense and end it by "now sit down " to make your self feel better about your post.

Flawed logic is Flawed.

Good guy zileas.

+1.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psylosopher

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21213232 View Post
Its not about "context" its about logic, as i proved your logic is flawed and now you are upset and respond with a post that makes ZERO sense and end it by "now sit down " to make your self feel better about your post.

Flawed logic is Flawed.

Good guy zileas.

+1.
Try objective thinking once in a while without all that emotion attached to it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durflol

Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by balberith View Post
um but they aren't fat like the women complaining about it
How did such a ****ing pathetically misanthropic post get such a high upvote count?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whatataco

Senior Member

07-12-2012

if u wanna see a half naked annie, im calling the cops. also, who the **** wants to see a half nakes blue midget? (poppy)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Hmm... I think I may just try my luck here because you aren't the only person who can build trinity force, bro. I'll just have LovemyRMB sub in for you. He's an assistant game designer here, and jungles pretty well. I mean, 2431 elo doesn't necessary do tons of damage by default, but I have to imagine he can find a way.
jungle annie gogo!!!

New skills remake to ensure triforce fits her new "playstyle" <3

I think passive of bonus ap based on armor and mr, and keep the stun.

Oh yeah - and mana is a big nono, let's ditch the mana thing all together ^_~