Ability Remake: Evelynn, the Widowmaker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightySOUK

07-11-2012

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
She's been my favorite champion for months now! I'm glad she won't be such a pitiful piece of **** outside of dominion!

DeliriousSoul

07-11-2012

love it!

omegademan

07-11-2012

Sounds like the passive I proposed some time ago in the char concept forum.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=quan

VortexShadow

07-11-2012

Eve useful again!!! Hooray thank you!!! I used to love playing her, and now perhaps I can again... now maybe there will be a reason to get one of her skins, I always wanted shadow Evey...

Outragous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

I was thinking about the fact that riot should remake Eve somehow since shes getting boring and useless. It actually came true in couple days later. Yay !!!

I love this remake, not quite sure if she's still viable or not. But to me, it seems really promising. It changes the way shes played but not a big deal. Looking forward to it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Statikk

Live Balance Designer

07-11-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

One thing that is not explicitly mentioned in the kit part but is mentioned in the description above:

Champion kills and assists refresh Dark Frenzy's cooldown.

I'll be editing the opening post to reflect this.

Happy hunting. =D

StarBubbles

07-11-2012

Is there a reason to get oracles for her now?

I mean, she does get revealed when's she's too close.

YukiWhiteFox

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkXinstinct View Post
i dont really understand her passive :/ someone explain
the way her passive works is, while not in battle, she remains invisible and undetectable even by sight wards. so, she could be jungling, go to gank top, stand in a bush WITH a sight ward, and she will still not be seen until she comes out of her passive. also, her passive does not work on turrets, true vision (ie Vision Wards), and she can also be seen once she gets close enough to an enemy champ. Oracles are pointless because it's range is *less* than that of the enemy champs vision. it's a balance. it's not so OP that the enemies have no way of winning, but it gives her a GREAT advantage if used correctly

Screamin Banshee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

So thats eve but what is going to happen to twitchs q as his stealth is said to be remade as well

blackeaglef1

07-11-2012

still ****