Will stealth rework work well in Dom?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scklyic

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Twitch will probably be worse...
D:

Volandum

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Eve's core gameplay is still very similar. Most likely, whatever you're currently doing with Eve, you'll likely be able to continue to do (but better).
Does that include scouting their side of the jungle, checking all the bushes and bringing your teammates to initiate on a split team on the move?

konfetarius

07-11-2012

Quote:
Eve's core gameplay is still very similar. Most likely, whatever you're currently doing with Eve, you'll likely be able to continue to do (but better).
So, Eve will troll its team more efficiently and lose games with more alarming regularity.

Got it.

Nome or Die

Game Designer

07-11-2012
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Does that include scouting their side of the jungle, checking all the bushes and bringing your teammates to initiate on a split team on the move?
Facechecking brush will get a big nerf.

MajorUrsa

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
So, Eve will troll its team more efficiently and lose games with more alarming regularity.

Got it.
In case people havent seen this, and to refute overly simplified, blatantly ridiculous logic like above, heres the changes. And they sound great.

Abilities

Shadow Walk (Passive): While out of combat, Evelynn enters stealth causing her to be detectable only by nearby champions or true sight. Additionally, Evelynn rapidly regenerates Mana while stealthed.
Hate Spike: Evelynn fires a line of spikes through a nearby adversary, dealing magic damage to all enemies caught in their path.
Dark Frenzy:
Passive: Evelynnís spell hits grant her a stacking Movement Speed buff.
Active: Evelynn breaks free from any slows affecting her and gains a massive Movement Speed boost for a short duration.
Ravage: Evelynn slashes her target twice, dealing magic damage with each strike and gaining a massive Attack Speed boost for a short duration thereafter.
Agonyís Embrace: Evelynn impales all enemies in a target area, dealing magic damage based on their maximum health and slowing them. She then gains a shield based on how many enemy champions she hit.

konfetarius

07-11-2012

Hey, that's bulletproof logic.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

I don't really like the whole magic damage nuke(I build her ad, thanks for some paltry magic damage?). her steroid right now is extremely strong because of the snowball effect.

Redenbacher

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
I don't really like the whole magic damage nuke(I build her ad, thanks for some paltry magic damage?). her steroid right now is extremely strong because of the snowball effect.
I'm not sure I ever thought split-damage was a bad thing. See also: Jax.

Desocupado

07-11-2012

The new stealth is like everyone is carrying oracle, keep this in mind.

Seltox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

I'm interested about this, because I found Eve to actually be very powerful on Dominion, but a joke on Summoner's Rift. Overall, this rework sounds like she'll be all-round more viable, but I definitely think i'll miss the AS steroid & passive heal on her ulti.. Curious to see details on the new survivability her ult offers though.

Overall, she looks to be a much more solid champion all-round, and should be able to contribute much more consistently.