STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Will Twitch's stealth be instant, like other Tactical Stealth users?

Kotsubaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

so if you had an eve on both teams, and they both ran into each other in the river or some random place, I'm assuming both would be able to see each other if they get into range?

Stielhandgranate

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Yessss... been waiting for this for SO LONG! Almost in tears right now at how badly I want to explore these new designs! It's like we are getting two new Champions for free!

EDIT: Yes, I know I'm going to get down voted for this, but *UGH* at the incorrect use of the term "mechanic" (someone who repairs things) over "mechanism" (system of parts working together) ... =( Just a little pet peeve of mine. Still, can't wait to try this out on the PBE!

EDIT4: Why does Riot keep editing my posts when they are not against the rules and are promoting the community to be a positive and friendly place? They've deleted my EDIT2 and EDIT3 about my community contest ... I guess it was considered "off topic" even though it's giving back to the community. Oh well, whatever.

**** your stupid community contest. I hate seeing it in every Riot thread. I'm glad Riot has censored it. I was getting really sick of seeing your stupid community contest advertised completely off-topic in a Riot thread.

Riot, keep up the good work.

NinjaGinge23

07-11-2012

Oh god, I've put so much into learning and publishing everything I can about Twitch. This update excites me so much.

I've been dreading this update since it's announcement like last year and I've kept really close tabs on it, but what you've described so far makes me so happy.

Hardcore Pwn

07-11-2012

There are older champions without spotlights, what will be happening to them? (i.e. morgana, nunu, zilean, etc)

bahamutkaiser

07-11-2012

Well this is refreshing. I'll omit the obligatory ridicule on how long this has taken and just say its nice to hear that you've found a solution.

So she's supposedly more powerful while having no hard CC and so far, no sign of a gap closer, and no close range cover... She apparently has a longer range hate spikes and a projectile slow nuke...

Well we'll just have to wait n see for now since its not fully understood yet, as far as I can tell you haven't given her much defense or recovery outside of something to do with her ult, and a regular speed mechanism which could allow her to rush opponents and escape visibility...

Anyway, seems promising, maybe I'll have a reason to turn on my computer... I hope Yal will stand by her functionality if she gains popularity and not dump on her again just because players are surprised that Evelynn is a threat again... Good luck :-/

Sasquatchcc

Recruiter

07-11-2012

DUMPSTERFIRe TWITCH WHERE???

Peffern

07-11-2012

Im confused. Isnt evelynn about essentially stalking someone until your ready to kill them?
With the "ring of visibility," this will be essentially impossible. Will stealth have a better alternative, like her stun again?

Sarudalf

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peffern View Post
Im confused. Isnt evelynn about essentially stalking someone until your ready to kill them?
With the "ring of visibility," this will be essentially impossible. Will stealth have a better alternative, like her stun again?
The reds have already addressed this, read all of thier posts in this thread.

NathanWeise

07-11-2012

so, if im jungle eve and im coming to gank mid and enemy nocturne is clearing his wraiths will nocturne be able to paranoia to me if im within range of enmy mid but not nocturne?