@Riot: Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meliorne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-11-2012

I love you Cpt America but let me write why people don't play Trundle.

He's REALLY boring. He's one of those champions that are really strong but have those terrible not fun kits. For instance

His Q: You just use it, that's all and you get increased AD. You don't fell like you're doing anything. Sure you reduce the enemies AD but that doesn't feel as satisfying compared to a stun. Unlike Nasus's Q you can feel the "Raw power" of Nasus's Q.

His W: Again, it's one of those things you leave and ignore. Just for the buff. It's a strong steroid but man, it gets boring doing something and ignoring it.

His E: His most fun ability by far, but there's nothing interactive about it, you'll use it in one fight and it'll get noticed but it just stands there. Like the pillar it is.

His Ultimate: It doesn't feel satisfying! None of his skills feel satisfying, all you're doing is stealing stats, in a teamfight it's strong sure. But it doesn't feel* strong compared to other spells like stuns. You just use it and leave it there.

tl;dr His spells don't feel as satisfying as other spells, you just use them and leave them there. Sure his spells are really strong in my opinion, but you don't really get much gameplay from them you just get alot of stats.

The Spidermon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

You guys should read and think about this and see how much sense this makes before you just throw out your blind down votes.

Poundman

07-11-2012

Whether it resets his AA animation depends on AS. His base AS is slow, but it's because he hits harder per swing.

Sirvolte

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundman View Post
Whether it resets his AA animation depends on AS. His base AS is slow, but it's because he hits harder per swing.
No i just tried it, like he says when you use any other persons auto attack and then an ability, it resets it even darius has his W, where he auto attacks, W's then auto attacks right after

Scork

07-11-2012

Just saw you playing trundle yesterday, nice Trundle skills. Wish you good luck with it

Achmedtwo

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
No you can't, you attack once, you hit q then then it does not auto attack right after again
actually.....

levelonemage

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
No you can't, you attack once, you hit q then then it does not auto attack right after again
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...bility_Details

Quote:
Rabid Bite resets Trundle's attack timer on cast.
Once again, how did you get platinum? Have you even played Trundle?

Poundman

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spydermon View Post
You guys should read and think about this and see how much sense this makes before you just throw out your blind down votes.
I'll try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America
W - This is suppose to be a movement speed / attack speed / CC reduction steroid, but when you use this ability, it takes a good 3-4 seconds once again to cast the animation, and thus making him deal no damage while he is casting it!
lolwut

Thundurthize

07-11-2012

Jungling with Trundle it is VERY clear that Q is not a on-next-hit ability. It does add an extra attack. I use it directly after landing an auto-attack constantly to add dps and speed up jungling.

In this case the OP is right (the only part where he's right imo), and the animation is too slow and causes Trundle not to get the full benefit of the AA reset. This is easy to see while trying to add an attack while chasing someone.

purplecookie

07-11-2012

everybody in here is just crying random facts, i just looked up cpt america's stats, like 7 trundle game played in his recent matches, nobody here has a single trundle game played. I wonder who is right