STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatalen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amariithynar View Post
regarding minions not being able to see her in stealth, this is both a good thing and a bad thing, as it enables her to basically wander around and be ignored by minions.... However, will this mean that she has stealth so long as she isn't within range of a enemy champion- Or that she'll be in stealth from the minions so long as she's within a certain distance? Farming groups of minions when you don't have minions, which under "they don't see you unless enemy champ vision" would be a rather hard feat due to ignoring you and just continuing on (going by how it's worded), or blocking them from reaching a tower to save it from taking damage- Will these still be possible with the new Eve?
Maybe you should understand the basic mechanics of stealth before making assumptions.
Attacking or using an ability instantly unstealths you, so good luck farming minions while stealthed.
Plus why wouldn't it be possible? It's not a perma stealth.

Baneson

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riathamus View Post
Will there be a warning (sound, lost of stealth icon, idk) when you become unstealthed?
This or at least a range indicator when you mouse over her passive. This would help existing/new Eve players get an idea about the range of Eve's detection radius. Would really help tactically to if players can skirt by enemy champs just outiside the range of detection.

Just an idea! Thanks!

Claww me maybe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Big question! How is "Out of combat defined" defined?

Is combat whenever Eve is attacking or using abilities? Items? Summoner spells?

Is combat defined as whenever Eve is attacked? What happens if she is hit by a skillshot like Morganna's Dark Binding or Ahri's Charm? Will the Dark Binding animation show that it's binding an invisible champ? Would sound effects play off Ahri's Charm but you wouldn't be able to see them be taunted? What happens if she's just hit by an aoe damage spell like Morganna's Tormented Soil?

Archparagon

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The current goal is to target them for ability remakes (Twitch, Evelynn), or when we think a champion will spike in popularity (Pulsefire Ezreal). Otherwise, my team is split up a lot with focusing on eSports and casting.

What would you like to see, outside of the above guidelines?
Sorry I wasn't on last night to post this right after Phreak made this statement but I would really like to see a new Trundle spotlight. I was looking over his abilities and I really like what I see but haven't had the opportunity to see him in action and I don't know how accurate the old spotlight is. Just a suggestion :-)

italian stud

07-11-2012

Wow twitch eve and xin all reworked in one patch riot got my respect back, this is amazing all we need now is himerdinger to be reworked.

TheRealTouche

07-11-2012

i am going to shed a tear i swear to god, i am about to cry, I LOVE YOU RIOT

Aeolian Melodies

07-11-2012

As a long term Eve player, I was the first to complain on GD and to yell STEALTH REWORK WHERe. I really hope "an upcoming patch" doesn't mean "in 6 months" because I'm super excited right now

yellow2mellow

07-11-2012

good job riot

Xpyder

07-11-2012

If she doesnt have a true gap closer(jump, teleport), unless de condition is really good, i do not expect her to last against anyone with hard CC...

maxicus

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpyder View Post
If she doesnt have a true gap closer(jump, teleport), unless de condition is really good, i do not expect her to last against anyone with hard CC...
no you just have to be smarter against people with hard CC. even then hard CC is a temporary thing.

get CC reduction on her and you should be ok.