Do you want Fanny Bumwhistles in LOL?

Yes, I absolutely love the concept 39 65.00%
No, thank you 21 35.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Fanny Bumwhistles: The Motherly Grandma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkin Rei View Post
Fanny Bumwhistles..... She's just a big fart joke o-o

I'll try to review her properly when I'm not laughing hysterically at the name XD
Well, the name is funny because she is suppose to be a light-hearted champion (and yes, it was a play on words).

Of course the name could be changed to Franny Brumwhistles, if need be

CailinOhMyGod

06-23-2012

absolutely hysterical, i like it a lot. however, lullaby may need to be tweaked a bit. i have a feeling it will end up pissing off your allies, but if it worked it should be her ultimate instead. think about switching her E and R maybe? otherwise it seems promising =]

FoxMindedGuy

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CailinOhMyGod View Post
absolutely hysterical, i like it a lot. however, lullaby may need to be tweaked a bit. i have a feeling it will end up pissing off your allies, but if it worked it should be her ultimate instead. think about switching her E and R maybe? otherwise it seems promising =]
Yeah, we could do that

But the slightest damage shrugs off the CC, so pre-applied DOTs will render her lullaby useless. Seems too conditional for an ultimate.

Claije

06-24-2012

If this doesn't have a nega-granny skin like vandal franny or something, I would be disappoint.

I can just see some nice ol' lady in a leather biker jacket with a Mom Heart tattoo.

FoxMindedGuy

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claije View Post
If this doesn't have a nega-granny skin like vandal franny or something, I would be disappoint.

I can just see some nice ol' lady in a leather biker jacket with a Mom Heart tattoo.
LOL @ Vandal Franny

Tripc0de

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Rework the q.

All of it. Obvious balance and game breaking reasons.

w-

snaring allies has too many trolling connotations and will never be implemented.
rework.

e-
debuffing allies will never happen due to trolling connotations.
rework

R-
Armor pen scaling needs to be nerfed. 20/30/40 is more in balance range. Otherwise pretty funny skill.

troll concept?

FoxMindedGuy

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripc0de View Post
Rework the q.

All of it. Obvious balance and game breaking reasons.

w-

snaring allies has too many trolling connotations and will never be implemented.
rework.

e-
debuffing allies will never happen due to trolling connotations.
rework

R-
Armor pen scaling needs to be nerfed. 20/30/40 is more in balance range. Otherwise pretty funny skill.

troll concept?
How is Q imba, the duration is not too high, it is also a channel.

How is W imba, the duration of immobilize is not too high and it gives very high rewards. Thematically too, you need for them to hold still when you kiss and apply bandage. Anyway, I could do it will deal half heal and half shield if allied champion is not holding still.

Wanted E to not be too OP, that is why made it so, allies too need to position themselves well. The skill itself is too strong (think Anivia wall), therefore it needs to have some ramifications.

Her R reduces way less armor than Urgot, but still I will reduce the armor debuff further to be 30 / 50 / 70 for now. Only due to your request

Thank you for your honest feed back, it meant a lot and I am considering your advice (and most likely will incorporate them towards her in the near future).

Tripc0de

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
How is Q imba, the duration is not too high, it is also a channel.

How is W imba, the duration of immobilize is not too high and it gives very high rewards. Thematically too, you need for them to hold still when you kiss and apply bandage. Anyway, I could do it will deal half heal and half shield if allied champion is not holding still.

Wanted E to not be too OP, that is why made it so, allies too need to position themselves well. The skill itself is too strong (think Anivia wall), therefore it needs to have some ramifications.

Her R reduces way less armor than Urgot, but still I will reduce the armor debuff further to be 30 / 50 / 70 for now. Only due to your request

Thank you for your honest feed back, it meant a lot and I am considering your advice (and most likely will incorporate them towards her in the near future).
q-
It's a supression on an 11 second cooldown, that gives a silence after for a total of 2 seconds worth of cc.

There's a reason that supression is only on ults. Tenacity and cleanse doesn't remove or reduce supression, only qss. It's a big deal.

.75 channel time is nothing. If the channel time was like 3 seconds to cast a .75second supression, it would be more ideal.

Having a supression on this skill is broken.

w, e-

debuffing allies will never be implemented due to trolling connotations.
It's as if you turned on friendly fire.
Riot will never implement a skill like
You stun your ally for 2 secs but in return give him 500 hp back.

Therefore, both these skills will need to be reworked.

R-
Urgot gains armor and mr. Yours reduces it, there's a huge difference.

If you want to compare, use Olaf's ArP on his ult for number scaling comparison.

Armor pen is much more expensive than armor for a reason.

Overall, her kit is broken, due to the amount of cc and utility she has.

FoxMindedGuy

07-08-2012

Riven has too much CC, but Fanny stuns herself too, so she isn't as broken as her

FALCONN PAAWNCH

07-11-2012

I have no problems with the abilities, but the character just seems odd. I don't know if I would main as an old lady.