Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perrycox42

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleNori View Post
I don't like that the champ select music doesn't have the sound effect that signals loading screen is coming! The music just cuts out
That's a side effect of the All Random. It always happened in ARAM. You get used to it

Icebender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Yes it's a slower pace than ARAB, but that's only because ARAB pretty much forces you into a teamfight 5 seconds after taking the first tower. This new map only pretty much leaves a wider range to poke compared to ARAB, but nothing in comparison to the old ARAM format. The old ARAM format pretty much relies on pokes and rarely has teamfights early game. Thus, clarity and heal is essential. But saying that it's not really ARAB because the pace is slower does not necessarily mean that it's not leaning towards ARAB rather than the old ARAM, which many fans are disliking. I for myself feel like I've been playing ARAB all this time when playing on PG. Janna is pretty bad on PG while on the old ARAM she was godly.

This doesn't necessarily mean that I want the PG to change into a slower pace, but I'm just saying that many fans who liked the old ARAM likes it because it has a slower pace and relies more on poking and SMART initiations. It's more risky, while in PG, it just happens all the time that you don't really care anymore.

And I have a feeling that you guys are supporting a one-sided battle.... the first team to win the teamfight/tower has the control over the relics due to pushing. Once the inhibitor is down, the winning side basically has control of all the relics. Thus healing all the time, while the losing team can't even heal in their base. What is this?! The game is way too fast and one-sided.

Jon The Rock Man

07-11-2012

Dear Riot... Can you guys please disable the "Quit" Button on Custom match? because it is really annoying how people keep leaving during champion select.

THE ELITE SAS

07-11-2012

Guys this isnt a scam nor spam, get app trailers from the app store on your phone or ipod its legit. put my code in'' ruchegests ''thanks!

Nunera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

meu ovo

TheRealTouche

07-11-2012

sweet, im back to lol, blizzard and d3 suck, riot acutaly gives a **** about its community i love you riot!

Yeros Malkivic

Recruiter

07-11-2012

I love it!! Best map ever! I love to play with my friends in all random! So much fun! I hope this mode becomes open to play out of custom mode very soon.

• Fun to play
• Small map so, good fps
• Definitely the best choice on 1 x 1
• Fast game, we can play many games in less time

Great job!

One Coconut

07-11-2012

GG

Enzo Matríx

07-11-2012

I'm glad to see Riot listens!! Unlike Blizzard...

Please make this map a que-able option so I don't have to wait 15min to find a game of people who quit cause they can't handle random! Thanks!

Dacsgoddess

07-11-2012

I would love to actually see ARAM as an actual thing you can choose like normal ranked and dominion because I love playing customs but its no fun when ppl leave when they dont get randomed what they want even thoguh it is random lol and it would be nice to get as much IP as dominion gets too but besides that I love the new map its fun and exciting and I am thankful that you came out with it