101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metallize

07-10-2012

4 ears~~ that just makes her more sexy and exotic

Mice is Nice

07-10-2012

Hmm, he said she wasn't a pet character I thought? But it says seeds turn into 'powerful allies'. A mystery...

Khyber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

She plants seeds that come alive into different beings that perform different roles maybe?

If so that's awesome.

SausageToes

07-10-2012

Maybe she throws a seed and she uses it to spawn stuff out of it! AM I CLOSE MORELLO?

AntiSkillshot

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archparagon View Post
So this is what I got so far:
Zyra= Posion Ivy
Shaco= Joker (obvious)
Brand(Cryo Skin)= Mr. Freeze
Singed= Bane
Draven(needs a shave)= Batman
Talon(could be Batman too)= Robin (someone said Anivia but this is my vote)
Nidalee= Catwoman (also obvious)
Fiddlesticks=Scarecrow
Shen=Ras al Gul

So we missing Two Face, Bat Girl, Penguin, and The Riddler?
That should cover the most common Batman chars I think

For them I speculate:
Graves= Two Face
Nocturne= Penguin(cuz if he had legs he would waddle like a Penguin)
Eve= Bat Girl (closest I can think of atm)
Ziggs= Riddler (just cuz of the laugh)
I'd say Batwoman/Batgirl=Vayne

I still need to know if she'll have a reference to Poison Ivy Morello. Plz tell me.

Aemys

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mice is Nice View Post
Hmm, he said she wasn't a pet character I thought? But it says seeds turn into 'powerful allies'. A mystery...
The seed itself, being a 'living' thing in the context of the game, could be considered an 'ally' in a way, much like Maokai's sapling could be considered an 'ally.'

By pet class, I think he meant that she's not going to have something like Annie's Tibbers.

DRev targoon

07-10-2012

So she plants seeds into the ground, her Q? Possible at first, does a bit of dmg and thats it.

Then she has 2 hard CCs and a slow.

Using w forms the seeds into poisonous roots that slow and do damage over time?

e maybe grows vines that stun for a second, and do base damage (multiple targets?)

and the ultimate, a huge tree, or plant like object comes from the ground, knocking enemies up (stun?), and doing AOE dmg, along with buffing allies (kind of like a lulu/fizz ulti?)

Lots of ? marks becuase its all just gueses

Morello

Lead Designer

07-10-2012
50 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by srsizzy View Post
Yes, actually putting a champion in the game is indeed superior to just thinking of a champion.

When I was theory crafting two dozen champs to make my Riot app stronger, this was quickly realized. Arguing about balance on something that can't be tested is pretty much a waste of time other than hoping that one day you could do the work on it.
Indeed - it's about solving the right problems at the right times

OrangePaladin

07-10-2012

Is it possible for Zyra and Maokai to have a special interaction, either on the same or opposing team? Can't think of an example, just something nature related I guess.

violentsquid

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaladin View Post
Is it possible for Zyra and Maokai to have a special interaction, either on the same or opposing team? Can't think of an example, just something nature related I guess.
Like zilean and volibear is an example graves and nocturne.. So What i think Morello ment by not a pet champion (may have been said before i didn't read all 163 pages of the post) is that it will not be like yorik. It was also said that the comboing of this champion will go more in depth than brand so im guessing The seed is something to the effect of the "blaze" if you will, Zyra.
Also there might be some way to make this plant-woman go Ad kinda like malzahar Maybe? just my thoughts