There are more "demure" female champions than "sexy" ones.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heek

07-10-2012

Ashe can go either way.

Getjiggywithit2

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Balance View Post
Gentlemen, ladies, we aren't dealing with normal individuals anymore. We're dealing with naturally perverted individuals clearly suffering from some profoundly extreme repression. Logic and reason have no effect, they can't take the time to read it anyway lest the words begin ****ing each other before their very eyes.
Your theory makes no sense considering I'm not a pervert at all. In fact I'm gay and I still prefer sexy female champs any day.

Unicorn Envy

07-10-2012

Who honestly cares except for the people who aren't comfortable with themselves anyway? They'll find a way to try and make everyone miserable as they are. I'm a dude and i couldnt care less if there are hot dudes like Tryn or Mantheon. I still love women and I'm not paying for an ugly woman in a make-believe world.

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewodahS View Post

Eh one quote from Caitlyn I would say keeps her off the demure list even if she didn't have that skin

"Sorry boys I left the fuzzy cuffs at home"

Also aside from the fact that THIS IS A GAME.... Women have been known to exploit their appearance to gain an upper hand/advantage and I wouldn't think that some of these champions would be any different.
Didn't I already place her in the "sexy" list?

People who get all riled up from a half-naked female champion CLEARLY needs to get a better hobby. Maybe something where everyone is just churning butter, all clothed up or something.

MgenGlder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChonieRanchito View Post
anivia is BUTT NAKED???
Mother of God... get that bird some clothes!

Duriel

07-10-2012

I don't know what kind of octopus hair you're into but if you think Kat is sexy then so be it...

DGGP

07-10-2012

Ashe, Riven, and Vayne all got skins/ashe even got her a rework which allows them to switch categories

- Devil's advocate

Colauder

07-10-2012

I would say sej is sexy. Pigs r gr0ss lul

Ageless Emperion

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee View Post
I am a gay man, I am TOTALLY fapping to these half-naked female champions. It is a FREAKING game! if you think it is too risque for you, then please go sign up to christianmingle.com and find a good old christian mate there.
It is a freaking game and its marketed to adolescent males, I have no problem with that. I just want these people to stop raging so hard when they are called out on being stupid, horny kids. The kind of instantaneous defensive response that results from such a post is simply lolzy.

Btw, god bless your gayness...(not that I believe in him or anything, just the thing people say right?)

Colauder

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehemothHeek View Post
Ashe can go either way.
Heh....like a bisexual.