There are more "demure" female champions than "sexy" ones.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fight Spice

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee View Post
Demure/Clothed:

Anivia, Annie,, Fiora, Irelia, Karma, Kayle, Leona, Lulu, Lux, Orianna, Poppy, Riven, Shyvana, Soraka, Tristana and Vayne = 13

Sexy:

Ahri, Akali, Caitllyn, Cass, Eve, Janna, Katarina, Leblanc, Miss Fortune, Morgana, Nidalee, Sejuani, Riven, Fiora, Shyvana, Ashe, Sivir and Sona. = 18

So please stop the stupid complains about "over-sexualization" it's so freaking dumb.
Ftfy

Doc Balance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Lifted from the now closed "boobs aren't the offensive part thread":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailias View Post
Leona, Kayle, Ashe etc all have splash art and imagery that sexualises them. It's not about nakedness, or even just bewbs. How many looked at the new Ashe remodel and thought 'hawt!'. The smokey eyes, bright red lips. Personally I think she looks like a tramp. Same with Kayle, and Leona. These characters have skins with detailed breastplates emphasising their assets. Every female character is sexualised in some form
Essentially anytime a female is portrayed in a manner that anyone could find attractive, it's blatant exploitative sexualization.

Gentlemen, ladies, we aren't dealing with normal individuals anymore. We're dealing with naturally perverted individuals clearly suffering from some profoundly extreme repression. Logic and reason have no effect, they can't take the time to read it anyway lest the words begin ****ing each other before their very eyes.

Yobber

07-10-2012

MAGIC MIKe.

/thread

TheMountainGoat

07-10-2012

ashe has an enormous rack, visible cleavage, tiny skirt. guy claims she's 'clothed'. riven has a god**** playboy bunny skin, same here.

Ageless Emperion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

The endless river of hate that spills every time someone mentions sexual inequality in these forums greatly amuses me. Maybe you should all stop trying to excuse away that you are pervs, own up to the fact you'd love to fap to what riot is putting out for you and stop acting so defensively when someone calls you out on it. You can all say you like it, nothing wrong with you, just dont hide behind all the pointless, empty, groundless arguments made in this thread. Your all life noobs fapping to digital chicks, grab that third leg and be proud. In the mean time leave the people who dont like you alone, they are entitled to be disgusted by your childish behavior.

Flame on summoners, flame on...

LouisLeGros

07-10-2012

Shyv & Soraka are demure/clothed?
Soraka has more sideboob than Akali & Shyvana has less clothing/armor than a few of those on the "sexy" list.

DewodahS

07-10-2012

[QUOTE=Jujubee;26772720]It's not all about the clothing, I placed Soraka and Shyvana in the demure part cause their stories, voice acting and/or skins aren't really "sexualized". If Caitlyn didnt get that Officer skin, I would've also placed her in the demure list.

Eh one quote from Caitlyn I would say keeps her off the demure list even if she didn't have that skin

"Sorry boys I left the fuzzy cuffs at home"

Also aside from the fact that THIS IS A GAME.... Women have been known to exploit their appearance to gain an upper hand/advantage and I wouldn't think that some of these champions would be any different.

Silktail

07-10-2012

Vayne has a camel toe.
But I guess her ****ness evens it out.

Jujubee

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ageless Emperion View Post
The endless river of hate that spills every time someone mentions sexual inequality in these forums greatly amuses me. Maybe you should all stop trying to excuse away that you are pervs, own up to the fact you'd love to fap to what riot is putting out for you and stop acting so defensively when someone calls you out on it. You can all say you like it, nothing wrong with you, just dont hide behind all the pointless, empty, groundless arguments made in this thread. Your all life noobs fapping to digital chicks, grab that third leg and be proud. In the mean time leave the people who dont like you alone, they are entitled to be disgusted by your childish behavior.

Flame on summoners, flame on...
Uhm, I don't usually say this but, I'm gay so my interest in women is non-existent. If a naked woman gets you all pissed and riled up then you have other lame ass issues.

ChonieRanchito

07-10-2012

anivia is BUTT NAKED???