Release Notes v 1.0.0.52

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jormunder

11-11-2009

wow u completly bashed shaco wtf he wasnt even cheap and u gave teemo a new ability .......thats not right if anything teemo should have been downgraded at least give shaci 1 upgrade of something important make him move faster or hit harder just at the minimal.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

11-11-2009
2 of 11 Riot Posts

League of Legends is back online

Meridian

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Teemo

New Passive: Lie in Wait: Teemo will now stealth after standing still for 6 seconds without taking an action (damage will break this effect). Moving or taking actions will break Teemo out of stealth.
When RIOT made Teemo, he was good. But they decided he wasn't good enough. So in 1.0.0.52, they IMPROVED him.

TheAngel333

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

Teemo

• New Passive: Lie in Wait: Teemo will now stealth after standing still for 6 seconds without taking an action (damage will break this effect). Moving or taking actions will break Teemo out of stealth.

Did Teemo out of all heroes REALLY need a stealth? honestly?

Mokatte

11-11-2009

Quote:
NEW ITEM: Void Staff: Mid Tier Ability Power/Mana Item: Gives your spells 40% Magic Resist Penetration
Isnt it insane? AP teams will now rock even more :X 40% PENETRATION omgzor!

jormunder

11-11-2009

why?! why would u nerf shaco so hard i mean he wasnt even powerful or cheap u had to be smart to use him AND on top of that u give teemo a new abilty thats just not right. plz un nerf shaco at least a little bit or give him something to counter act the nerf

Admonished

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngel333 View Post
Teemo
  • New Passive: Lie in Wait: Teemo will now stealth after standing still for 6 seconds without taking an action (damage will break this effect). Moving or taking actions will break Teemo out of stealth.

Did Teemo out of all heroes REALLY need a stealth? honestly?
The fact that damage knocks him out of stealth was enough to keep me from starting a riot.....with Riot.

hojoe

11-11-2009

Katrina

• Shunpo Cooldown reduced from 9/8/7/6/5 to 10/9/8/7/6
... FAIL

LikwidCid

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILTeddy View Post
I really wanted Amumus ultimate to be like Rooftree from dota ... her ultimate was right because champions can still cast spells even when they r under the effects of amumu's ult ...

NuNu's ultimate needed to do damage even when canceled ... or we needed an item such as MonkeyBar from dota to use his ult ... stun nunu and he didn't do anything at all ...
Banshee's Veil might be the closest you get.

Guertroude

11-11-2009

you destroyed Shaco ... he is low health he dies fast and now he need more time to stealth ? and he stealth less time ? When I played with I had to be smart to stab at the right moment to run away ... but now if I appear I'll die ...