bad marketing ploy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

just curious riot, but why in all the 7elevens and walgreens in fremont, CA, are all of your quick cards expired. you just lost 10 dollars of my business xP

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Email support.

Leib Olmai

08-31-2010

What I think is that you most likely fail at understanding marketing.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

haha no, i don think i will. i will just wait for their new cards to come out. im justing trying to warn others trying to get them fast. THEY ARE EXPIRED. myabe riot will see this and act more quickly in replacing them?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-31-2010

Its 7/11's responsibility to contact the distributors, not Riots

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rBiiD View Post
haha no, i don think i will. i will just wait for their new cards to come out. im justing trying to warn others trying to get them fast. THEY ARE EXPIRED. myabe riot will see this and act more quickly in replacing them?
You know what might actually make Riot fix it quicker? Emailing support. You might also actually get the RP you purchased. So why not?

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

well then i dont hate u for the fact that i dont have a shaco skin now riot. I HATE ****ING 7 ELEVEN.

M0rBiiD

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiTroll View Post
You know what might actually make Riot fix it quicker? Emailing support. You might also actually get the RP you purchased. So why not?
i didnt purchase any RP is that fact. iam saying when i went to go buy the card, they were all expired and unuseable, therefore not allowing me to purchase RP, unfortunatly.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

08-31-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rBiiD View Post
just curious riot, but why in all the 7elevens and walgreens in fremont, CA, are all of your quick cards expired. you just lost 10 dollars of my business xP
We currently do not distribute cards redeemable for Riot Points at Walgreens. Moreover, I am holding one of our prepaid cards in my hand right now, and there is no expiration date on it. I am curious as to what gives you the impression that cards at these locations are expired?

Icyth

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
We currently do not distribute cards redeemable for Riot Points at Walgreens. Moreover, I am holding one of our prepaid cards in my hand right now, and there is no expiration date on it. I am curious as to what gives you the impression that cards at these locations are expired?
Uhh ohh.. someone got caught.. lol