'you got me killed no mia? your a noob"...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Yea you never mentioned elo. Arguing with you is too easy you prove my points for me. Go back to your high horse.
I said i never mentioned "my elo"

Idk if ur stupid or just a 12 year old with good grammer


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
I said i never mentioned "my elo"

Idk if ur stupid or just a 12 year old with good grammer
Grammar* . So u dont deny thinking your better than ppl because they have low elo? Your a joke. All you do is put me down cause you have nothing intelligent to say on topic. It just so happens that your elo is 1300. Thats just coincidence? Yea i believe none of your post that you dont trash talk. Alot of trash talking i see. Im probably older than you but that's besides the point im not gonna make useless accusations of your age without evidence. Well now that we know that you think you're better than everyone i guess this is going nowhere.

On topic:
Call mias if u can don't depend on your team to carry you. Don't rage and call your team 12yr old noobs if a mia isn't called your partly to blame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lycal

Junior Member

07-10-2012

^^ Pwned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Grammar* . So u dont deny thinking your better than ppl because they have low elo? Your a joke. All you do is put me down cause you have nothing intelligent to say on topic. It just so happens that your elo is 1300. Thats just coincidence? Yea i believe none of your post that you dont trash talk. Alot of trash talking i see. Im probably older than you but that's besides the point im not gonna make useless accusations of your age without evidence. Well now that we know that you think you're better than everyone i guess this is going nowhere.

On topic:
Call mias if u can don't depend on your team to carry you. Don't rage and call your team 12yr old noobs if a mia isn't called your partly to blame.
U curtailed this whole discussion not me, my top rating is 1466, since we are bringing my elo into this and my rating is 1394 atm not 1300. Never said i was better than you or anyone else at any point. I accused you of speaking as if you know more than you actually do which is becoming more and more apparent to me as this pointless arguement continues for day 2. The fact youve never surpassed 1300 shows to me you do not have a certain understanding of the game that players higher than you do.(not even necessarily saying i do) i have never said you were incapable of achieving a higher elo, hell maybe u will be higher than me in a month or so, thats not the point. You began this conversation throwing accusations at ME, you have turned this around to make it seem that you have now intellectually "pwned" me when i didnt start this. You have made claims that are unfounded and without the least bit of evidence. I used ur elo as it was the only insight into who you MAY be as a LoL player. I do think you are younger than me cuz how you have handled this conversation shows a clear lack of maturity on your part.

So i will repeat my original statement that did not mean to add anything to the discussion but maybe cause a laugh or two.

Maybe you shoulda said mia

Maybe not a direct quote but it apparently was a enough for you to infer that i am "what is wrong with this community"

Turn your filters off for this one children.

Go **** yourself you egotistical ******bag who lacks the understanding of sarcasm because it is "in text" and have yourself evaluated for some social disorder because if you cant interact with people in a friendly and polite manner over a forum for a ****ing video game, i doubt you can do it in real life. Good day sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BUTTBABE

Senior Member

07-10-2012

^ I've watched this debate go from calling out mia to elo. It starting to look less like a argument and more of a who can get the last word.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vHopev

Junior Member

07-10-2012

Why are we arguing when he posted the topic in the first place? It's a forum, and his topic. If you have a comment leave it, Theres no need to turn this into a large scale debate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
U curtailed this whole discussion not me, my top rating is 1466, since we are bringing my elo into this and my rating is 1394 atm not 1300. Never said i was better than you or anyone else at any point. I accused you of speaking as if you know more than you actually do which is becoming more and more apparent to me as this pointless arguement continues for day 2. The fact youve never surpassed 1300 shows to me you do not have a certain understanding of the game that players higher than you do.(not even necessarily saying i do) i have never said you were incapable of achieving a higher elo, hell maybe u will be higher than me in a month or so, thats not the point. You began this conversation throwing accusations at ME, you have turned this around to make it seem that you have now intellectually "pwned" me when i didnt start this. You have made claims that are unfounded and without the least bit of evidence. I used ur elo as it was the only insight into who you MAY be as a LoL player. I do think you are younger than me cuz how you have handled this conversation shows a clear lack of maturity on your part.

So i will repeat my original statement that did not mean to add anything to the discussion but maybe cause a laugh or two.

Maybe you shoulda said mia

Maybe not a direct quote but it apparently was a enough for you to infer that i am "what is wrong with this community"

Turn your filters off for this one children.

Go **** yourself you egotistical ******bag who lacks the understanding of sarcasm because it is "in text" and have yourself evaluated for some social disorder because if you cant interact with people in a friendly and polite manner over a forum for a ****ing video game, i doubt you can do it in real life. Good day sir.
I like how I'm the immature one yet there is not any stars to block out what I say to you. I made no such claims without evidence. I stated that with your statement ,had you not have been sarcastic which can not be conveyed in text as this community can be unintelligent, was a problem because nobody takes responsibility.

But yet again you contradict yourself stating that because my elo is lowerI lack understanding of this game that ppl at higher elos have (you). Yet in another statement you said that you don't think you know more or are better than anyone. This turned into an intellectual ***** measuring contest because all you can do is call ppl bad noobs and curse. I didnt start this by attacking YOU I attacked ppl who think like your post stated. You took it personal and started the name calling.

This conversation has been handled by me in a mature way that didnt include cursing or calling you names I was strictly pointing out flaws in your argument and why you can not win an argument in which you agree with someone. And how much you contradict yourself. Never did I say your bad or a noob I just made an assumption at the way you react because of how you handled this.

You took the time out to lolking me because you needed a way to try and "diss" me. I don't know if you even remember the whole conversation but if I lack knowledge of this game because I'm low elo and you agree with me about everything on topic related what does that say about you and your knowledge of this game.

Just remember I'm not egoistical I'm not the one who brought inn elo and knowledge of the game in here and I'm not the one who started cursing and calling ppl names. Check the mirror before you rage at ppl and call ppl names. My interactions are friendly and intelligent. Yours are nothing but mere name calling and cursing insults.

PS you should actually say something that's true and intelligently written when dissing someone before you say "good day sir". Not just spout random insults and curse words. Good day sir


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
You and ppl of your ilk are what is wrong with this community. Everyone thinks they should have things done for them. Riot should eliminate chat completely because 9/10 times its only used for abuse. Look at your map. If you die by a gank or walk into a bush with 4 ppl waiting its ALWAYS your fault and yours alone. If your mid doesnt follow their lane counter down and someone escapes with 100 hp thats their fault. Otherwise man up and take responsibility for your failures.

Tldr maybe you should learn responsibility and become a better player.
Seems directed at me, im done with this ****. Good day homie, i hope to see you on the fields of justice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoneChipmunk

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Map awareness is part of the game. However if your top and you see the oppenent walking down to gank mid then you should ping, then go back to farming or whatever you are doing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
Seems directed at me, im done with this ****. Good day homie, i hope to see you on the fields of justice.
Then i guess context is hard to read in text huh. I also hope to see you but you wont cause your better and smarter than me cause your elo is higher.

I enjoyed our spat and once again you show your excellent use of the English language with more cursing.