'you got me killed no mia? your a noob"...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MishaIsAwesome

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Calling mias never hurt anyone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Thats funny because you say you dont talk trash yet you called me a noob for not being able to convey emotion in text. You stated you shoulda called mia so i posted that ppl that think that way need to more understand the game and the mini map. If you took offense then you are one of those ppl who rely on their team for information. And its a little hypocritical of you to say in point one that we never played a game together so dont judge yet you say im a gg after first blood player.

No i never hap topped 1300. Does that make you better than me? You think im bad because my elo is low? Regardless of my elo i know this game how to play and the little things. I am working my way up the ladder. I didnt start anything you called me a noob after a misunderstanding.

Also you state we agree on everything calling MIA related but i shouldnt speak because im not high elo. This ia obviously a hard rage post because your contradicting yourself alot. I had no beef with you just ppl that think like your first post until you called me noob for no reason.
What?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxCriusXx21

Member

07-09-2012

looking at a map never hurts you either.. thats why its in game.. other wise if you dont wanna look at it just put a piece of tape over the map :-p


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
What?
Nice intelligent response. You know what they say if you have nothing smart to say don't say anything at all. Too many bifocals words? Post wasn't that hard to understand but sure.


Let's make it simple.

you're a hypocrite and contradict yourself. Your also an ego maniac who thinks he's better than me because his elo is higher. your not any better than anyone else just cause you have a higher elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xerxeswolf

Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Nice intelligent response. You know what they say if you have nothing smart to say don't say anything at all. Too many bifocals words? Post wasn't that hard to understand but sure.


Let's make it simple.

you're a hypocrite and contradict yourself. Your also an ego maniac who thinks he's better than me because his elo is higher. your not any better than anyone else just cause you have a higher elo.
I agree with sam. Just because someone has a higher elo then you does not make them better then you....for instance i dont even think i have an elo at all lol but i play better then most people,i dont talk bad to other player,i have map awareness. Most people do not get how great this game is and its FREE. Just make new friends and have fun. If someone rages on a single mia when people are obviously busy with a fight or something...well too bad you died once. I always try to keep people happy. I dont see why someone would want to start a fight on a post that is meant for getting help and support(this is NOT FACEBOOK PEOPLE) but yes i agree fully with sam on the arguement. But i hope this just stops no need to rage at people just because of a reply


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeanTheKiwi

Member

07-09-2012

I just say "Calling MIA is a courtesy, not an obligation. I wasn't feeling courteous." :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

Senior Member

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Nice intelligent response. You know what they say if you have nothing smart to say don't say anything at all. Too many bifocals words? Post wasn't that hard to understand but sure.


Let's make it simple.

you're a hypocrite and contradict yourself. Your also an ego maniac who thinks he's better than me because his elo is higher. your not any better than anyone else just cause you have a higher elo.
no i am just kinda taken back by the fact you feel the need to prove something to a complete stranger. let us all remember my first post which warranted no such response from you. i also never implied i was better than you for being a higher elo, i never mentioned my elo at all in any post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danish Vikingz

Senior Member

07-10-2012

IMO always call mia and always look at the map. You both kinda did wrong, but it is most definitely not your fault he got killed, it was entirely his own.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lamorah

Junior Member

07-10-2012

I call MIAs most of the time... Sometimes i forget... I'm still a noob tho'... I appreciate the calls aswell but i tend to look at the map anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
u annoy me. Uve never topped 1300 elo and you are sitting here preaching like you are some pro. Gtfo me and realize you started this argument.
Yea you never mentioned elo. Arguing with you is too easy you prove my points for me. Go back to your high horse.