Is AD karthus a bannable offense?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kbalz

07-10-2012

The summoners code doesn't require you to build a certain way. If Riot wanted to restrict Karthus to AP, then they would remove all AD items from his store.

Autocthon

07-10-2012

Technically you're only bannable with an AD Karth build if your tam reports you for assisting the enemy team.

Now whether AD Karth is assisting the enemy team or not depends on just how dumb the player is.

Kbalz

07-10-2012

Buying AD items does not mean you are assisting the other team, and you shouldn't get banned for that.

Saying things in chat like "We're doing dragon now" or "Our jungle is stealing your blue" - that is assisting the other team.

Negrojefe

07-10-2012

It should be a bannable offense, even ad lux makes more sense than ad karthus.

With ad karthus you are basically a slow moving guy with only one skill usefull to your build (the wall).

People have the right to not participate in your "tests" so next tinme test things in a custom game with your friends or queue with 4 more friends that accept to do the test with you and not with strangers.

Kbalz

07-10-2012

Negrojefe, no where in the code does it say, you must build a certain way, or play certain characters in certain roles.. This is an invention of the meta.

I can take AD LeBlanc in the Jungle if i want to every ranked game, and I should not get banned. Unless you have a red post stating otherwise?

Fugis

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbalz View Post
The summoners code doesn't require you to build a certain way. If Riot wanted to restrict Karthus to AP, then they would remove all AD items from his store.
This. Those of you saying it's bannable are wrong and he won't get suspended.

Negrojefe

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbalz View Post
Negrojefe, no where in the code does it say, you must build a certain way, or play certain characters in certain roles.. This is an invention of the meta.

I can take AD LeBlanc in the Jungle if i want to every ranked game, and I should not get banned. Unless you have a red post stating otherwise?
I know it doesnt said it,. i said it SHOULD be bannable, not that it is.

And this is not a problem of roles, its a problem when you are buying items that do not improve your skills, its a problem because you are actrually giving an advantage to the enemy team.

You can still win if you outplay them, but you are giving a handicap.

And if you do that without your teammates knowing, that in my opinion SHOULD be bannable.

webbut

07-10-2012

They should just remove the store and introduce a sliding bar that has sustainability and damage on opposite sides and you move the bar for how much you want one over the other and the game always gives you the most optimal item for you based on how much gold you have and what the other team has

Yvo

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDeath View Post
If you want to troll at least go ad Annie. She can be viable
It's true, with her whopping 625 attack range.

Negrojefe

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbut View Post
They should just remove the store and introduce a sliding bar that has sustainability and damage on opposite sides and you move the bar for how much you want one over the other and the game always gives you the most optimal item for you based on how much gold you have and what the other team has
No, people should stop trolling in public games and either test this things in queue with 4 more friends or in custom games, and obvious troll builds like this should be bannable.

There, solved.