Can't control my character sometimes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiYi

08-30-2010

I had this happen to me tonight just after I did get DCed. Often I can see what is going on for a few seconds then have to reconnect but this time I was able to chat when I normally am not able to. We lost the teamfight but still managed to win the game fortunately.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

08-31-2010
5 of 10 Riot Posts

Okay guys, this is probably the #1 priority on bug report forums at the moment. Keep sending in logs and giving me more info where possible.

Viper27pk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Its happening to me aswell!!!

cant post logs on the labtop ....

WILL POST NETALYZR soon !!

HakoShaman

08-31-2010

This same problem started happening with me around 2 weeks ago after the server downtime on the weekend. It doesn't matter what character I'm using, when, or where I am when I lose control. It's happened to me within the first minute or late into the game. It usually lasts around 1 to 15 seconds for me. Some of my friends have also experienced this but some of them have never experienced this problem.

Amn

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by statikk View Post
Okay guys, this is probably the #1 priority on bug report forums at the moment. Keep sending in logs and giving me more info where possible.
Good to know, been having this issue for a while and figured it was on my end. Any info on an update on tracking it down would be nice whenever you have figured out what it is.

Healwarz

08-31-2010

Well , its been bugging me a lot and i even ended up using another com to test it out , it works out fine sometimes on my 2 coms but mainly my main com always have the problem specially in normal games , i hope the problem will be tracked down and solved in the time when i have time to seriously play this game without lagging my day out and spoiling it ~

Castro10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

help us, hey statikk do u have any updates on the problem?

DeadRamza

08-31-2010

happens to me alot
bt this is the lag's fault almost all the time
sometimes i even lose total control of my character and it starts moving by itself with that "detect and auto-attack enemy" thing and this normally gets me killed

Erestem

09-01-2010

yeah, I've had this happen but I always forget about sending logs. Will do the next time it happens.

Castro10

09-01-2010

bump