Last patch "improvements"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drugnut

07-07-2012

OK I don't know what exactly are you doing but in the Draven patch we got BLUR again for the text
NOW in the Jayce patch the whole HUD looks squashed like imagine the items they are square slots right? After the latest patch they are not, it's like someone pushed it on top.

Drugnut

07-07-2012

Anyone? Am I the only who has this problem? It is fairly minor but irritating.

boourns

UI Designer

07-09-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Yeah, I saw the same thing this weekend. Is this a Jayce patch thing, I'm not crazy in thinking that it just showed up, right? Anyways, this is on our radar and someone is working on a fix.

Wynterfell

07-09-2012

^ Yes! A red response!

Elementalos

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
Yeah, I saw the same thing this weekend. Is this a Jayce patch thing, I'm not crazy in thinking that it just showed up, right? Anyways, this is on our radar and someone is working on a fix.
Yeah it's definitely new.

Killrazor

07-09-2012

the blurry text has been there since draven patch, the squished icons are new since Jayce.

Machine Herald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Also, is there a reason Orianna's interface rework got revoked? The skillshot indicators were pretty nice but they aren't showing up for me.

Drugnut

07-10-2012

Good guy boourns, making me not look crazy when spamming the eune and na forums about this