101 is going to be the new cool land mark champion not 100.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaoss

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOPrometheus View Post
Since everyone is guessing what Zyra’s abilities are guess it’s time to for me to take a guess as well.

Abilities

Passive - Zyra is filled with the mending power of nature. All nearby champions passively regenerate X% hp ever 5 secs.

Rampant Growth – Zyra throws seeds onto the ground that will grow rapidly snaring all enemies caught in the AoE while dealing damage over time for the duration of the snare.

Barkskin – Zyra shields herself with the forces of nature for X amount of damage. She is healed for the X% of the damage absorbed.

Ivy Lash – Zyra summons plants to lash at her enemies dealing damage on contact and also damage over time via bleeds or poisons.

Nature’s Wrath – Summons a circle of trees in target area. 2 tree erupt from the earth on opposite ends of the circle every .25 seconds dealing damage and knocking any enemy positioned above them into the air. All enemies are trapped inside, upon reactivating Nature’s Wrath all the trees collapse into the center dealing X damage to all enemies trapped inside.

sounds too much like maokai to me. at least with the ulti. remember that he said she was completely unique

Zowk

07-09-2012

Mages in lol is waste of time....

Combo.. run!!

if your combo don't kill, the other guy will auto-atk...follow...auto-atk....follow....auto-atk....dead

Hellblaue

07-09-2012

For something that isn't flesh, that is a LOT of skin. And prolly boobs but what the hell, I like boobs.

Cobaph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

She's going to play like the plant mages in Wakfu. She summons a creature that can be altered using her skills to do different things.

MtnMew

07-09-2012

Can they support?
How is their solotop?
Do they have an ulti?
Can their passive be upgraded?
They are a mage so they can mid. They may be able to jungle. They have to do with plants. They have red skin stuff. Im so lost.
They seem like udyr+maokai+Orianna.
They seem awesome

Dire Squirrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Realized something about Zyra...she can jungle. I bet Phreak will say so in her Champion Spotlight.

Ńani

07-09-2012

Is she going to be made of thorns?

Mg

07-09-2012

Nature mage sounds like it either rocks or sucks. The power of the elements or some **** like that? Fk, yeah! Some hippie Enchantress bull****... Not so much.

Morello

Lead Designer

07-09-2012
31 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhellion111 View Post
Morello, i really hope you guys put real effort into this champion. the last oh i dunno, 20 releases haven't been showing much of any effort. i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but if you fail with this one(my money is going to go with you guys will find some way of botching this) i'm just going to laugh hysterically, remove what little confidence i had in the champ design team, and then question everything you do.

basically what i'm getting at is DONT FAIL WITH THIS CHAMPION RELEASE. if you fail with this release, there is only one way you could even possibly regain my confidence is introduce a champion that resembles the sacred warrior from dota.
Honestly, if you haven't liked our last 20 champions, I don't know if you actually like League of Legends today. That's a BIG pool to not like :x

Morello

Lead Designer

07-09-2012
32 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgarealgirl View Post
Oh morello you're such a doll for the sneak peek. I absolutely can't wait! Another awesome redhead to add to my small particular list of bought champions. And I will let you know that you earned some massive brownie points for use of the phrase Jangle. Bro on, Morello. Bro on.

Can you give us a hint as to what main role you would (personally) play her as? if this question hasn't been answered already....tl;dr all these comments haha only skipped to the important ones.
AP mid is definitely a primary role for her.