How do u not rage at bad players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaDeathDragon

07-08-2012

How do u refrain from sspazing o ut on players in ranked that play Supremly bad? that make mistakes that they should not be making? Support that buys no wards? A top lane that is constantly pushing and being ganked and yelling at everyone for being bad? Its just getten to the point this game is just broken. I either get a great team , or a team that belongs in 100 elo. How do u stop urself from yellen back at ppl?

This is meant to be an actual question and not a rant on baddies playing the game!*

Ohasis

07-08-2012

Try growing up!

OmegaDeathDragon

07-08-2012

Those r the type of responses im talkin about. try growing up. So let me ask u, if someone on the streets walks up to u and kicks u in the nuts u smile at them and say np? No human nature is to fight back!

I am asking for tips on what u do to not tell ppl their being noobs or pls dont play ranked again? Growing up has nothing to do with anything. Ur tellen me if u do bad at work ur boss gives u a lolipop? If so i want an application!

Shadow Light M37

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldQuest View Post
Those r the type of responses im talkin about. try growing up. So let me ask u, if someone on the streets walks up to u and kicks u in the nuts u smile at them and say np? No human nature is to fight back!

I am asking for tips on what u do to not tell ppl their being noobs or pls dont play ranked again? Growing up has nothing to do with anything. Ur tellen me if u do bad at work ur boss gives u a lolipop? If so i want an application!
You obviously don't know what it means if you came up with such a bad argument...

StringofZhef

07-08-2012

Growing up works pretty well. I wasn't aware that noobs were actively trying to screw you over, or that they were getting paid to play a game and thus needed to be punished for doing badly.

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

It's not like someone kicking you in the nuts. It's more like someone eating a turkey sandwich instead of a chicken sandwich and you getting mad at them for "doing it wrong".

Or using chopsticks/fork instead of a spoon or visa versa

Vikaryous

07-08-2012

Quote:

Lol. OP is 12

See when you're a big boy, you learn this thing called "self-control". It means you don't throw temper tantrums when something doesn't go your way

It's a game. A competitive game. Someone has to lose, and sometimes it's going to be you. Being bad isn't a crime, someone always has to be better. If you've got bad teammates, raging at them does nothing to help you win, so why do it? Ignore anyone who's being downright ignorant and try to help the rest. Congratulations, your chances of winning went up and you're now not committing bannable offenses.

Also, lolwut? Being bad is like assault? Because these guys are intentionally throwing games to upset you, amirite? Take your pills, man. These paranoid delusions are getting to you

Dudewithabomb

07-08-2012

Me gustan tacos

sab9999

07-08-2012

Quote:
Growing up has nothing to do with anything.
i want to meet your parents

gvaness

07-08-2012

I really don't understand people that to flip out.
It's a game, I would much rather play with people that are bad but are having fun and are fun to play with than the guy that thinks he's pro, does well, but belittles everyone and makes the whole experience miserable.