Demacian Delicacies, Delivered!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

08-30-2010

Hehe, these look delicious. Great job to everyone who participated.

Tashicus

08-30-2010

If anybody is interested... The Chrome Rammus cupcakes were lemon poppy seed muffins covered in fondant and gum paste. The letters were done with powdered sugar icing... If you ask my husband, he'd tell you all were pretty delicious.

Edit: Congrats to all of the winners! Those are some sweeeeeeeet creations!

TalkMan

08-30-2010

cho gath!! OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Jodediah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

I'm really, really really depressed. I didn't even get an honourable mention. A lot of the winners look like they're made from the same type of icing material, and my candy and food mosaic didn't even make the cut. What's with all the cakes? There were some other non-cake entries that definitely deserved some recognition. :\

Ah well, call me a sore loser.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbilo View Post
Can't believe I didn't even get an honorable mention. I'm so disappointed . That's what I get for using real ingredients and not fondant lol :/
Agreed.

eZkiZofrenya

08-30-2010

jesus uber ezreal cake ftw

M1NDS3T

Friend of Urf

08-30-2010

The cakes were incredible, espeically the Annie in Wonderland. But I thought the most creative ones were the Veggie Teemo, Watermelon Blitz and Potato Blitz. Those were just brilliant.

Sk1n J0b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1NDS3T View Post
The cakes were incredible, espeically the Annie in Wonderland. But I thought the most creative ones were the Veggie Teemo and Watermelon Blitz. They were brilliant.
Thanks I appreciate it!

When i made the blitz I has no intention on winning I just thought it would be funny.
My fav was the Ez cake, so bad ass!

Kahldris

08-30-2010

First I was like wtf

Now im like wtf awesomeness?

Die Nacht

08-30-2010

You know, the Amumu/Annie theme is nice, but I have noticed, isn't it bestiality? They are not even part of the same species.

Sartuk

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Nacht View Post
You know, the Amumu/Annie theme is nice, but I have noticed, isn't it bestiality? They are not even part of the same species.
Pretty sure they're adorable little kids having friendly little kid crushes. Get your mind out of the gutter, man! ;-)