Give me an epic fight idea and I'll credit you

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sixilli

07-06-2012

Edit: I will create a new thread when I have the first update. the sketch done. Also if anyone has any digital painting related questions feel free to ask

I asked for an idea form the community and riot employee Griftrix had the best idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Atleantean Fizz summoning Baron Nashor to eat teemo while the stordle jumps in with his infinity edge to cut the Baron in half!
Here are some honorable mentions I will save for later. So If I ever go back and do them I'll send you a message or something

Quote:
Atleantean Fizz summoning Baron Nashor to eat teemo while the stordle jumps in with his infinity edge to cut the Baron in half!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails View Post
Brand vs Anivia, with the meeting of their magic in the middle melting Anivia's snow and creating thunderstorms and hurricanes and neat heat distortion effects on Brand's side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastProtagonist View Post
Teemo bursting out of a freshly feasted Cho'Gath's stomach.
I will be posting frequent updates on progress and what not. so please feel free to look through my art while you wait for updates
http://straightx.deviantart.com/gallery/

Achromatize

07-06-2012

Varus is firing a piercing arrow in the distance with lee sin in the fore-ground jumping with a resonating strike towards Varus while nearly avoiding the arrow

Brandon12332

07-06-2012

Nunu's yeti eating a minion with Jax in the air behind him about to strike him.

Dracorya

07-06-2012

Fiora versus Yi. FIGHT OF THE SWORD MASTERS!

Alvas Wesfall

07-06-2012

These are all awesome. Nasus vs. Renekton! Renekton swinging his blade from above down towards Nasus's head and Nasus about to deal a Siphoning Strike from underneath to Renekton's torso!

Doosfin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Volibear growling menacingly at a giggling and generally carefree Annie, meanwhile an angry Tibbers is nearby in the background about to rock the house down

(get his face right up in there, Volibear is PISSED and DANGEROUS but Annie don't give a ****)

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

07-07-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

The Chosen Ones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
You were about to become my favorite red until I read the part about Teemo slicing Baron in half..couldn't just let Teemo be eaten, could you? ;(

DSB Valorious

07-07-2012

Darius and Draven standing back to back, Darius striking out at a blue melee minion, with Draven swinging his Axe towards a blue caster minion.

NinetyNineTails

07-07-2012

Brand vs Anivia, with the meeting of their magic in the middle melting Anivia's snow and creating thunderstorms and hurricanes and neat heat distortion effects on Brand's side.