Defeating Jax 1 vs 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiser0217

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTPANZSON View Post
I've played as jax a lot of times and pwned a lot of champions 1 v 1 and even 1 v 2! in fed conditions jax can even 1 v 3! in a TT map!. after knowing that jax is an OP champion, i decided to go co-op and try to defeat baron nashor. jax defeated baron with 1200 hp left (with hextech gunblade jax gets a lot of hp back, and dps helps him heal much faster with lifesteal)

back to the point
champions that can defeat jax:
* Shaco
* warwick
* malphite
* darius
* olaf

defeating jax 1 vs 1 is not an easy task, but it is possible to shut down jax before late game. try engaging with jax.
PS. defeating jax isn't a child's play, you have to play smart.
in team fights always focus jax first because he is the damage source
the common thing most jax players do is trigger counter strike first, then empower and then leap strike on you, and then trigger the hextech's active to kill u or even drain u down to almost 300 hp - 600 hp in late game. key to defeating jax is that you should have huge amounts of health, Armour, and MR (50% mr and armour is fine and cheap) whenever jax triggers dodge, move away from him (when he triggers counter strike(dodge) his weapon spins around his hands, so just move away from him) and then again start fighting him.

the above stated champions that can defeat jax do both magic and physical damages.

a shaco can spam boxes in a brush and try to harras jax into the brush and then kill him effectively without much ado.

warwick has great healing powers at the start of the game, and he can easily defeat jax till level 8.

malphite is a champion who shut downs ad champions, you just need to get minion fed so that you have the required items to defeat jax.

darius's ult deals true damage, so just try harrasing jax and hit him in short bursts, and then trigger your ult.

olaf also deals true damage and his passive will just shut down jax early- mid game.

just remember to shut down jax early game so he becomes shet late game

---ill continue this guide later, have some work to do lol---
you're so silly, anyone champion can beat any champion at any given time. and theres alot of champions that can kill baron its not quite a hard task anymore. its funny you mention this, one of my most previous games were agains a olaf/maphite, and some other champion and i solo'd them in team fights and won everytime. from start to finish. people have the asumption that certain champions are super good, thats not it, any champion can kill any champion depends on gold, the skill level of the player and there teammates

Cha Shin Hoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTPANZSON View Post
a shaco can spam boxes in a brush and try to harras jax into the brush and then kill him effectively without much ado.
Shaco does that with every champion.
-- and anyone can solo Baron in co-op with a generic DPS build.

Please don't try to write guides.

Gespent

07-04-2012

add nasus to the counters. a w and jax become useless. 2 q and he is dead

Kaiser0217

07-04-2012

shaco is hardly a challenge for most characters, and jax? really? does everyone forget his E specialy against shaco, his boxes last for 5 seconds after combat is initiated, his E last about 3 seconds. so they do little do no damage, i'd love to test your theorys

Rbo

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser0217 View Post
shaco is hardly a challenge for most characters, and jax? really?
Can't tell if trolling.

Anyways, imo Jax isn't nearly as hard to lane against anymore after his ult change. Before, at level 6 it was like, "woot guaranteed kill". Now at level 6, it's more "i'm invincible!".

For your Darius explanation, I think it's more his bleed than the ult that allows Darius to beat Jax in lane, since every time Jax comes in for a 1v1, Darius can stack 5 bleeds and get out, leaving Jax severely hurt.

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespent View Post
add nasus to the counters. a w and jax become useless. 2 q and he is dead
Nasus can't counter anything until level 12 or so. By then Jax has his 5 level lead, 2 free dragons, and his Gunblade finished.

Iliketurtle

07-05-2012

harass then murder

Snappeii

07-05-2012

jax will **** all of you **** in this game suck my **** riot and your ****ing game hate you all ****