Promote in Proving Grounds

First Riot Post
12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nibelhim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-02-2012

In a normal ARAM, bringing promote would be considered foul play, so it would make sense if promote was removed from Proving Grounds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nome or Die

Game Designer

07-03-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Promote has a different dynamic on Summoner's Rift/Dominion due to the different scaling. It falls off very quickly on Proving Grounds... we may actually buff it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalrusParadise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Promote has a different dynamic on Summoner's Rift/Dominion due to the different scaling. It falls off very quickly on Proving Grounds... we may actually buff it!
Too bad it's almost never used outside of for the lulz in dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lullabye

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Promote has a different dynamic on Summoner's Rift/Dominion due to the different scaling. It falls off very quickly on Proving Grounds... we may actually buff it!
why is your picture a foot....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maruset

Senior Member

07-03-2012

because he kicks ass


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nome or Die

Game Designer

07-03-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lullabye View Post
why is your picture a foot....
Why is your foot a picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrusParadise View Post
Too bad it's almost never used outside of for the lulz in dominion.
Yeah, it's unfortunate. Revive/Garrison/Exhaust are too strong right now. We'll probably give the summoner spell set a remake/revise sweep at some point after more urgent issues are addressed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjd24

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Nome is very sensitive about his terrible choice of avatar, I have attempted to get him to talk about it on more than one occasion.
>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

johneejamboni

Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Why is your foot a picture?
*throws tomato*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjd24 View Post
Nome is very sensitive about his terrible choice of avatar, I have attempted to get him to talk about it on more than one occasion.
>
Well, his name is name (Nome = Name in portuguese)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShortestPath

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibelhim View Post
In a normal ARAM, bringing promote would be considered foul play, so it would make sense if promote was removed from Proving Grounds.
Promote was never banned in ARAM, just Teleport and Revive. It's always been that way.


12