do NOT get Perseverance!

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teabag Terror

08-27-2010

My eyes have been opened O_O

Math ftw

Vrtra Theory

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krald View Post
just an fyi, the regen increase from perserverence is per second, not per 5. It's pretty confusing, but yeah, redo your math
I think you are remembering Strength of Spirit, which increases your health regen by 0.1%/0.2%/0.3% of your maximum mana. As was already mentioned, being per second or per 5 wouldn't affect Perseverance.

Kenshar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Actually its your total health and mana regen... so it stacks last..... If you built items with mp5 or hp 5... it increases that.... Its way better than a slightly less re-spawn... Don't look at its benefits from base... look at it when you have your items... Perseverence is totally the best pick.

peyo

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshar View Post
Actually its your total health and mana regen... so it stacks last..... If you built items with mp5 or hp 5... it increases that.... Its way better than a slightly less re-spawn... Don't look at its benefits from base... look at it when you have your items... Perseverence is totally the best pick.
and how many HP and MP regen items are you getting?

I said that even if you reach 100hp/mp5 (and you need like 3 Archangels to get 100mp5) you're NOT getting even additional 1hp/mp1

You need 125 regen to get additional 1 point over 1s - making it 130 per 5. it IS a waste.

Merana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Even though the difference is minute, it's probably more often the case that the tiny mana regen letting you cast one more skill made a difference than respawning a few seconds early to try and save an inhib when the rest of your team is still dead.

Fwff

08-28-2010

end game you'll probably have a max of 50hp/5 secs (starks/randuins is ~+30hp/5)
with 4%, it becomes 52hp/5secs
so that's an additional 2 hp every 5 secs when you have 2k hp
that's 1/4 of a rejuv bead, imo not worth it

early game you probably have a max of 15hp or mp/5 secs (doran's shield is +8hp/5)
with 4%, it becomes 15.6/5
so 0.6 per 5 secs
say you stay in lane and don't recall for 10 whole mins, that's +72hp/mp

Xtchizobr

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDavid View Post
End game you will have spawn timers that are well over 60 seconds. 10% off the spawn timers mean that you can be respawning 6+s earlier. The time that it saves can be enough to prevent a push or enough to save an ally.

Peyo is correct. Perserverance < Good Hands.
with quints, you can get it down by 25%...

spending a quarter less time dead is extremely significant...

Kaeoz

08-29-2010

Two words: Blue buff.

If you get blue buff. Perseverance gives you some extra mana regen almost equivalent to the mana regen mastery 2 rows down.

Amaterasuomikami

08-29-2010

Ive actually change mastery builds because of this
Mind you, its changed my utility build more

Kamirga

08-29-2010

For those arguing in favor of the blue buff for perserverance, i'll be honest with you, if you have the blue buff there is pretty much no reason you should be completely oom to the point where the regen is actually worthwhile, if you are then chances are you are being wasteful with your mana, i used to use perserverance until I actually thought about the ddifferences, stop jumping on the forum-express where 1 person's incorrect opinion becomes held as fact(IE perserverance is actually better or berserker greaves are never worth it, etc)

1234567 ... 11