Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Saint View Post
"I will happily quiz you later Miss Crownguard, for now the Fields await.."
Just don't interrupt my next to non-existent social time. Who know's when my brother's going to go and commit what he considers "Judgement" on all these lovely people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Very.
Such is the life of Luxanna Crownguard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

07-01-2012

He stinks at that by the way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

07-01-2012

You're a bright girl, enlighten me with your opinion on bananas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

07-01-2012

What was going through your mind as i effortlessly slaughtered your people?

~Burning Vengeance


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-01-2012

Lady Crownguard,

Do you have any romantic interest in Ezreal?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald


{{ Also, future reference: if you want to quote multiple posts in one post then open each post you want to quote in a new tab/window, copy the text and paste it all together, either in the original window or in Microsoft Word. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Just don't interrupt my next to non-existent social time. Who know's when my brother's going to go and commit what he considers "Judgement" on all these lovely people.
"As discouraging as that sounds I believe that... he is a rather unreasonable fellow isn't he? No sense of self-preservation at all, always hiding in bushes then running out... For that matter, have you discovered exactly how he is able to spin like that?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Care to give me my [REDACTED] spell back, kitten? I've patented that.

...Although your business is appreciated at my shop.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Care to give me my [REDACTED] spell back, kitten? I've patented that.

...Although your business is appreciated at my shop.
Oh, the fallen angel. I must thank you for your gift, it was so very nice of you to share that spell of yours. I understand you're jealous though because mine is better, however.

That being said your baking puts some of the royal Demacian cooks to shame. I will most certainly pay a visit, or two dozen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Saint View Post
"As discouraging as that sounds I believe that... he is a rather unreasonable fellow isn't he? No sense of self-preservation at all, always hiding in bushes then running out... For that matter, have you discovered exactly how he is able to spin like that?"
His toughness. And perserverence. He's like a living buzz saw. Unfortunately anyone who speaks to me is considered his "cutting wood". I apologize in advance of you find a great big sword above you before death.