Pulsefire Ezreal Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visance

07-01-2012

This took too long to come out, and due to recent issues that effected the game, me and most of my friends that I group with just quit. Good job riot, releasing a teaser, and then having the game crippled for a week for a unexpected patch, and you still hope for fans to provide their money for a pixel update. I truly lost motivation for your game when my Que was "Over 20,000" and a 4 hour wait time through-out the week.

SorainRavenshaw

07-01-2012

I approve of this. Good show Riot.

Soul Kyvan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

I Just bought it today and i can't find words to say how epic is this skin.

Thank you Riot for making this skin to my favorite champion.

Creepgfx

07-01-2012

http://bit.ly/LYDm3s

Get PFE for free, check this out.

Dhakka

07-01-2012

Not a fan of having Ezreals on both sides bottom lane every game when I normal. (It IS a nice skin though.)

Zakur the Bright

07-01-2012

So who else almost peed their pants when they saw the log in screen?

Norix596

07-01-2012

3250 RP??! Are they insane? Who's going to pay the value of more than three full price champs for a skin?! I appreciate that there must have been a lot of production costs of designing a dynamic skin, but who do they think is going to buy a skin of that price range?

Zakur the Bright

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norix596 View Post
3250 RP??! Are they insane? Who's going to pay the value of more than three full price champs for a skin?! I appreciate that there must have been a lot of production costs of designing a dynamic skin, but who do they think is going to buy a skin of that price range?
Well everyone who bought it now bought it for half price, which is even less than legendary skins. Full price, I wouldn't pay that much RP, but someone might be desperate.

Zeth Strike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

awesome skin thank you riot for making it for all of us

3mptylord

07-01-2012

I'm not flying? Ever...

I've got Astronaut Teemo and Monarch Kog'Maw, I get how it works... but Ezreal is never doing it. He always walks. Where's my jetpack?! >