League of Legends cosplay

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HideGoSeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2009

Don't deny it, I know you're out there. Convention-goers and LoL players. Are any of you planning on dressing up as your favorite LoL character for an upcoming convention? I kind of want to try making a Zilean costume for Acen2010.

Anyone else?

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

11-09-2009
1 of 25 Riot Posts

I have a Veigar costume I made for halloween that is definitely con-worthy. bf has a Heimerdinger costume and another guy at Riot did Card Master. We need to all show up as a giant group and do this lol

HideGoSeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2009

Wonder if there will ever be Riot-Con?

Anony

11-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asymptote View Post
I have a Veigar costume I made for halloween that is definitely con-worthy. bf has a Heimerdinger costume and another guy at Riot did Card Master. We need to all show up as a giant group and do this lol

He needs a couple of gold cards, stun gas or whatever, and a cool face mask.

Make it happen.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

11-09-2009
2 of 25 Riot Posts

Yeah I spent a lot of time and money on my costume. I am determined to find an appropriate event to wear it to again. I even made the staff glow yellow with yellow glowsticks. WIN

HideGoSeek

11-09-2009

Anime Central, May 14-16 2010, Rosemont, IL. It's big, it's fun, there's tons of swag to buy, and even if you don't like anime, there's panels for all sorts of things, theres a rave that goes on, the Spoony Bards usually come and there's a concert, and lots of other people have great (and sometimes scary) costumes. Bring a camera.

If we get enough we can get a whole photoshoot going where we all find a place to meet up, hang out for a bit, talk about LoL, act in character (for those wearing costumes) and pose for photos. Those are generally a lot of fun too. Maybe we could even get a fan-panel going for LoL.

RyW Paddo

11-09-2009

sad part is most poeple that arn't in the know will think you are vivi. sounds awesome though.

Xiao

11-09-2009

WARNING

This is, in fact, EXACTLY what you look like when you cosplay.

Not telling you not to, just saying...

Chibi ZergGirl

11-09-2009

hahaha

HideGoSeek

11-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
WARNING

This is, in fact, EXACTLY what you look like when you cosplay.

Not telling you not to, just saying...
LIEZ! I'm not asian.

12345 ... 10