Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oznap

06-30-2012

Wonderful map imo. I find it more casual then the average Summoner rift games that I played.

However, unlike the Crystal Scar, it still has suprisingly wonderful teamfights similar to Summoner's Rift.

I hope progress is made so it can appear perhaps along under Crystal Scar with its own Aram mode option.

Brackhar

Features Designer

06-30-2012
15 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikhh View Post
In terms of aesthetics, the map is a bit too red on the purple side team for my taste and makes me feel somewhat uneasy when the camera is on that side of the map. Simply increasing the blue output of the lighting gave me a better result (I increased the blue with my screen's color options from middle to a little less than 3/4). Not sure if others feel the same, but I'm sharing this just in case.
I'll pass that feedback along, thanks!

We're looking into Warmog's Summoner Barrier to see what the best steps there are. We just need more data right now, so keep giving us feedback!

Dapoo

06-30-2012

I love the new map! it makes me practice champions i haven't played in forever. As well as all the diff options you have.
When are you getting it out of the custom made games and into the pvp games??? Or is that ever happening?

Great Iniquity

06-30-2012

Are there plans to change the minimap of proving grounds later so that it only shows the turrain itself? I really don't like how the mini map has 2/3'd of the turrain just "brown'd out" leaving only the middle strip.

Couldn't the mini map zoom in a bit or at least add more asthetics on the sides. Obviously this is not game changing but it just seems like it could use a facelift.

Severely lacking

06-30-2012

loving it

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

@Brackhar are there any plans to implement a way for dc'ed characters to not be able to get gibbed while in the spawn pool? I recently had a game where a Karthus who never joined was killed 3 times due to enemy fire.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

06-30-2012
16 of 16 Riot Posts

I've been really enjoying it. It's forcing me to learn a bunch of new champs.

Mísanthropic

06-30-2012

@RiotNome: Have you ever put your foot down?

Turtle Omega

06-30-2012

Ayus, hello. I'd like my question to be answered.
If the team has the available champs, can it be scripted so that sometimes, randomly, you will get a themed team? I.E. Yordle team

Zinwrath

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
It's not, and will probably be getting some nerfs.

why? flash is practicly manditory and nothing has changed that....barrier can just be the new flash for this map :P