Counter to Fizz (item build for vlad)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolmasterrulez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Please help. I've been playing vladimir and i have been countered by people playing fizz. Is there an item build i can use to counter him back?

Biofighter

06-30-2012

Being an avid mid player myself I can't really see how to counter fizz, unfortunately I know Vladimir isn't the choice, fizz can just dash into range take half your hp and with the healing debuff on his w it hurts Vladimir a lot. I would suggest Cassiopeia and keep the minions at his turret

roughneck65

06-30-2012

I like vlad top more than mid I just feel like a lot of other mid champs are better imo. Could just be that I am a terrible mid player though I love vlad

ageking

06-30-2012

long range ap champs beat fizz hard, i almost always beat fizz with my lux, just stay far away, get him low with E harass, then u can finish easy with ult. ahri is also OK vs fizz, especially past lvl 6.

a good fizz will use his playfull/trickster to dodge skillshots, but he wont dodge them all, and it takes a heavy mana toll on him as well. outfarm him, he will get desperate, then you get the kill.

Queen Sejuani

06-30-2012

Anything with a stun that is semi easy to land is a counter to Fizz.

Ryze with his click snare is a hard counter to Fizz while building tanky.

yodaz12

06-30-2012

best counter to fizz is talon, outdamages him when he goes in. also, a good fizz doesn't need his e to dodge ranged, he can just walk around it. As far as vlad v fizz, best way to deal with it is to farm just before your turret to regain health, and pool if he goes in on you.

Fluffyknowsyou

06-30-2012

Vlad vs fizz is a no no. Vlad can't sustain himself and will get wrecked by fizz's built in ignite

Janaka

06-30-2012

swain > fizz anyday

Biofighter

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janaka View Post
swain > fizz anyday
Your joking me right? He has a healing debuff and can dodge your snare easily...

Purpleiswin

06-30-2012

Fizz counters vlad really hard, kiiinda short cd burst that applies grievous wounds and does dot, while vlad kinda just Q's until post 9. Building HP/magic resist earlier on will help, because fizz is bursty, so surviving the initial burst is needed, and magic resist will make him hurt less overall. Only other thing you can do is outplay the fizz. Your pool completely dodges his ult when he hits 6, which may be worth remembering, and it dodges all his abilities in general, only problem is it's on such a long cd. Your built in sustain is what fizz counters most, so farming under the tower is going to be needed, only problem is fizz can tower dive all day. There's not much you can do against a good fizz as vlad.