I got sexually harassed for over half an hour.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iner7ia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VailTK View Post
I don't care about gender. If your playing irelia your a she, if your playing lee sin your a he. Maybe thats just me though.
Lol that's how I act in game. If I'm on Skype or something I'll refer to people in game that I don't know as the gender of their champions. If I talk to them I'll refer to them by their champion's name.

Still though, it's a little ridiculous that people acted this way just because the summoner was a girl. I would really like to know the percentage of LoL that is 12 year olds because if it's low -- I'm going to be really depressed about the immaturity of the community.

Hardbuttpounding

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VailTK View Post
I don't care about gender. If your playing irelia your a she, if your playing lee sin your a he. Maybe thats just me though.
That's what I do :P

Eastling

06-30-2012

All you people defending this broad, do you expect her to come blow you? You cannot honestly care that a random person was flamed, we all get flamed, every game. Get some thicker skin op.

Excited Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastling View Post
All you people defending this broad, do you expect her to come blow you? You cannot honestly care that a random person was flamed, we all get flamed, every game. Get some thicker skin op.
I loled.

Iner7ia

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastling View Post
Lol I knew some troll was going to make a comment like this. You're a ****ing idiot. Is it so hard to believe that some people are mature enough to defend morality?

Qooba

Uwontprevail

06-30-2012

Play with friends?

Zileas

VP of Game Design

06-30-2012
1 of 8 Riot Posts

Sorry to hear that happened, and hopefully you don't have this experience again. My advice is that you should just mute them, and then report them and let the system handle it. I actually think we see a lot less of this sort of behavior than typical games on the internet (when interacting with strangers anyway).

The reason is that people who do that typically do it a lot, and they end up in tribunal very quickly. Those sorts of players are the most clear cases (because they are using language that everyone agrees is inappropriate), and often get 100% guilty verdicts, and if they don't clean up their act, they end up with a permanent ban. It's pretty routine, and most people reform after a temporary ban -- they are used to the internet being free of any consequences.

To all the haters -- Why am I responding to this thread at all? Well, I'm using this thread as an opportunity to remind all of you that reporting people helps eliminate these problems. This is not about the OP being female or male or some other intermittent state or whatever. This is about the fact that you guys actually don't have to put up with harassment, and should just report it in-game.

CTkiller

06-30-2012

Attention vvhore succeeded with a red

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=franpanginoon

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2281592 ... Dat attitude

"Hey your the jerkass who spent 4 years doting over me, and didnt have the ****ing balls to ask me out.
And when you finally did you let your parents walk all over you.Don't blame me because you lost a peice of ass because your were too much of a ****ing coward to ask me out all those years."

What kind of a guy watches someone for years and NEVER asks them out? And then when he does he runs awake scared when mommy says "i dont like her."

-- Person you guys are upvoting, He's biologically male btw

Attention vvhore.....keep downvoting

and a lot more of that too

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2150963&page=2

FranPanginoon: "Im a lesbian and i flaunt it to the guys i play with and make sure they know theyre filthy pigs
I await my ban for being a sexist little bi tch."

^ Just lol........... HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT CONVINCE WOW. too funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJV3...p;feature=plcp <---- thats him, the OP

just wtf... WTF ^^^^^^^^ OP is like the definition of an attention vvhore AND NO YOU WILL NEVER BE A FEMALE

imidorifeed

06-30-2012

is being called a man really worse then 30 minutes of abuse?