06.29.12 Hotfix Details

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LQS Nick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

idfc bout lee sin im glad baron was fixed.....

5LG Black Sheep

06-29-2012

Good job Riot.
Next on the docket: PFE release.
Riot pls

Visko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

I thought something was up with Baron when we went to trade tank it, and player 1 got almost instantly raped and i was lie "wow that's unnatural" then baron shot like 10 attacks at me in about 2-3 seconds as i flashed away and all his attacked followed me in a line proceeding to kill me instantly.

kagekio

06-29-2012

Fixed a crash that occurred on the game loading screen thank god this was fixed, it was really annoying.

You should fix this when i get disconnected and connect back again the game glitches client side and it freezes the minions fighting. If they was attacking me and i disconnect and reconnect it shows that they are still there and attacking me anywhere i go, i don't get damage taken out but it's very annoying since i get confused and don't know what minions are real or fake.

rowtuh

06-29-2012

Oh **** this is just....

This is amazing Riot.

This is literally amazing.

Every line of patch notes is glorious.

MANIAKLATIN

06-29-2012

Lee sin is still bugged... wont enter arena after champion selection with lee sin!

Kiddalee

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Summoners,

We have applied a hotfix to the game that addresses several bugs and issues. Here are the changes made:
  • Made a change that will reduce the number of disconnects and reconnects that players are experiencing
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the game loading screen
We might get more Dominion players because of these fixes.

ExecutionerK

06-29-2012

The Yorick bug and Lee Sin's jump is still glitched...

ELOGAHMAS

06-29-2012

serious tho... PFE WHERE!!!!!!!!!????

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

06-29-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlis View Post
Thank you very much

In the future though can you guys mention you are aware of the issues and that they are being worked on? There were dozens of threads about these problems, and a simple "we know about it and are working on a fix asap" would have gone a long way. Knowing that you guys are on the case relieves 90% of the anxiety about a bugged ability imho.
We have been pretty active in the bug report forums That is the best place to look!