Bug Splat when Connecting To Game Since Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taīkutsu

Junior Member

06-28-2012

I don't know what is wrong, I can't play and I already did everything as possible and when I run as adm I just can watch fights but I cannot play just choose my champion, and when appers loading screen it crashes
*******http://i50.tinypic.com/fmtfea.png********


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saphy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-28-2012

Rioooot please fix this!!!! :[ Its driving me crazy!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

06-28-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Can you guys please attach the bugsplat #s you are getting, as well as r3dlogs and dxdiags if possible? The more info you attach, the more useful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrayBalloon

Senior Member

06-28-2012

I guess Riot isn't adequately staffed to handle all of the issues that are happening.

For everyone who's having issues, don't take it personally. Imagine being on their end of all this, and look at the bug report forum. It's pretty messed up lol.

As for dealing with the current D/C's.... I'm gonna go ahead and uninstall this game and all related data, then reinstall it WHEN they have supposedly fixed everything.

It just isn't worth sticking around at this point. Especially if I'm alone in trying to fix my connection issues.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrayBalloon

Senior Member

06-28-2012

^AHHH there we go^

This is all I really wanted to see!!!! Riot has noticed the issue. I'd be willing to continue my efforts now that I know it's being looked into!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnReaL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Can you guys please attach the bugsplat #s you are getting, as well as r3dlogs and dxdiags if possible? The more info you attach, the more useful.
Here are my numbers http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4853/lolerror.png

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, updated my graphics card, repaired the game, uninstalled LoL Replay, tried running with all other processes closed, and had someone else log onto my account on their PC. I hope that information helps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

06-28-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayBalloon View Post
^AHHH there we go^

This is all I really wanted to see!!!! Riot has noticed the issue. I'd be willing to continue my efforts now that I know it's being looked into!
It was already being looked into - we track Bugsplats internally without needing to look at the forums using tools for that purpose (remember that send report button? click it! always!). We have a fix for the most common issue, and are going to patch that out with the rest of the bugfixes we have completed this week. At this point I just want to make sure we are not missing another critical issue and seeing your bugsplat reports individually may help. I apologize that we haven't responded and I don't want to discourage you from reporting your problems because we do look at them and it does help, but I want to note that just because we haven't posted on the forums does NOT mean we are not looking at it by any means.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKamius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
It was already being looked into - we track Bugsplats internally without needing to look at the forums using tools for that purpose (remember that send report button? click it! always!). We have a fix for the most common issue, and are going to patch that out with the rest of the bugfixes we have completed this week. At this point I just want to make sure we are not missing another critical issue and seeing your bugsplat reports individually may help. I apologize that we haven't responded and I don't want to discourage you from reporting your problems because we do look at them and it does help, but I want to note that just because we haven't posted on the forums does NOT mean we are not looking at it by any means.
I clicked it once and my computer froze, then i got a blue screen...
since then i've been to scared to press it...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pintbomb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

06-28-2012

Any idea when this patch is going live? It's frustrating beyond belief to have to restart the client after a Game loading screen crash and hope it'll go through in time to get in lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carita de Coco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-28-2012

i'm getting bugsplat each time i (or a team member) plays Tristana, but if i try a custom game just against minions i can play her. Lost 2 games because of this.