disconnects every 1-3 seconds

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WakeskaterX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Try Re-installing, so far I've only had 1 disconnect in like 5 games since I reinstalled.

I still get like 600 ping spikes, but the actual disconnecting has stopped. The ping spikes still suck balls but oh well.

Try this and it should work. It worked for me.

pokelda2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

I've been having this problem to. Constantly disconnecting leaving phantom minions everywhere and even phantom champions this time O_o Please figure out whats going on with this soon. I want to play orianna!

Sugary

Recruiter

06-26-2012

I've DC at least once per couple of games and reconnect instantly. It's also been like this for one of my friends except much worse.
We were talking it over in a bot game when someone DC on & off and then finally left for good. Luckily it was only on beginner mode and we could 4-man it.
I feel sorry for people that may get reported for this, being afk, because it isn't their fault.

idkai

06-27-2012

Riot tried banning me, but I used the video I have of the bug occurring to show proof of its existence.

TK Mango

06-27-2012

I'm getting this too, I logged off right after. It cost me a ranked game so I hope I don't get it again.

Rachalair

06-27-2012

I'm getting the same problem too, and whenever i reconnect I find that a couple of the enemy champs have become completely invisible to me.

Hatory

06-27-2012

I have the same problem guys, i solved this way, i make a vpn conection with another region ip, and when tthe dc combo start i turn on my vpn conection and its done, no more dcs.
Well sometimes the dcs comeback again, so i turn off my vpnkeep playing. im playing this way, i hope help u guys.

Flak153

06-27-2012

RIOT WTF. Say something about this issue. I don't give a dman if all you can say is "we don't have a clue" we want acknowledgement that you know we're here and that we're only a small percentage of the people who are having this problem.

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

06-27-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey guys - we've got a fix that should dramatically improve this problem and we're getting some more testing on it before we send it out with a lot of the other bug fixes we have ready. This is a particularly frustrating issue for you guys and I'm sorry it's taken so long to get a response about it. For a while, it was difficult to separate this from the general stability issues but it became obvious recently that it was something more than just instability. The summoners who are seeing this problem (it's not a lot but the ones who see it see it again and again) will get reprieve soon.

WinningAura

06-27-2012

finally after a week of not playing and trying everything tech support told me to do..now they say what everyone already knew..it had nothing to do on my end,june been a bad month for riot and all there loyal players.